R.A. is probably going to prison.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
What specifically do Republicans do for the 'working man'?
Not tax us to death for one.

I live in Taxifornia, which is totally controlled by Democrats now, and almost everyone I talk to is retiring to a different state.

Business move to Texas (a Republican controlled state) on a daily bases.

And if Trump wins, if he does half of what he promised, we as a country will have more jobs.

Hard to be a WORKING MAN if all the jobs move to China.

Hofficer Hater

I am an Independent who mostly supports Republicans.

Republicans are better for the working man than the Democrats are any

Democrats tax and regulate employers right out of the country.

And tax the working man to the brink to give welfare to the lazy people so they will continue to support Democrats.

Unless you and your spouse make $250K a year you pay the same percentage of taxes of someone making $1. Less than 7% of your taxes go to help the poor needy poor. You should be more concerned about them going to subsidies and bailouts for billionaires who don't pay any taxes and gotten rich off workers.

Hofficer Hater

Not tax us to death for one.

I live in Taxifornia, which is totally controlled by Democrats now, and almost everyone I talk to is retiring to a different state.

Business move to Texas (a Republican controlled state) on a daily bases.

And if Trump wins, if he does half of what he promised, we as a country will have more jobs.

Hard to be a WORKING MAN if all the jobs move to China.

California leads the nation in lowest unemployment numbers.

realbrown1

Unless you and your spouse make $250K a year you pay the same percentage of taxes of someone making $1. Less than 7% of your taxes go to help the poor needy poor. You should be more concerned about them going to subsidies and bailouts for billionaires who don't pay any taxes and gotten rich off workers.
This is not true for federal taxes.

I am in the 28% tax bracket.

Add the almost 10% state income tax rate, plus 8+% sales tax, state and federal gas tax and property taxes, I am lucky to see $.40 per dollar I make.

That's too much.

Especially since our founding fathers stated a revolution over a $.03 tea tax.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Yes.

And what of it?

Does it scare you as bad as TDU does?

So tell us, lowest vote getter in the delegate election, what is so bad about TDU?
Um, did you not read my last few posts. They are helping the war on organized labor. Why won't TDU show the politicians and companies that donates to the TRF. They already get 30k from TDU locals without a membership vote. Cuz TDU is sucking government D.

realbrown1

California leads the nation in lowest unemployment numbers.
Ummm, that's not even close to being true.

California ranks 35th in states with the lowest unemployment rate as of June 2016 according to DOL numbers.

Where did you get that California has the lowest unemployment rate from?

BrownArmy

Why don't you tell me how the Democrats are good for the working man first.

If you can.

I never made the claim that Democrats are good for the working class.

In fact, I believe that both parties have routinely screwed workers and have instead paid most of their attention to corporate entities.

Now, since you made the claim that R's have been so much better than D's for the working class, I'm simply asking you to explain why you think that's true.

You say it with such certainty, you must have easily available examples.

So, explain yourself.

Unless you're just trolling, in which case don't bother.

realbrown1

I never made the claim that Democrats are good for the working class.

In fact, I believe that both parties have routinely screwed workers and have instead paid most of their attention to corporate entities.

Now, since you made the claim that R's have been so much better than D's for the working class, I'm simply asking you to explain why you think that's true.

You say it with such certainty, you must have easily available examples.

So, explain yourself.

Unless you're just trolling, in which case don't bother.
Two things make me think Republicans will be better for the working man.

#1 Hillary Clinton. She doesn't to give a rats arse about workers, unions or creating jobs.

#2 Trump promises jobs. Can't have good unions without good jobs. And I believe he will bring some jobs back and stop the outflow of jobs overseas.