Random Thoughts On My Way Out The Door...

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

serenity now

i am not going to jump on the Bash Upstate Bus, but i will say this:

i think Dave is carrying a lot of life-baggage that he just won't put down *
let some of it go, man * imagine you're on a bridge * throw a few pieces in the river; they may sink or float downstream, but either way, your load is lighter * watch them disappear and be glad they are gone

cino321

You know, you guys are taking away the anonymity of the internet away by dwelling on this clown as much as you are. As soon as you attach any emotions (whether it's negative bashing or positive goodbye's and good luck's) you loose the meaning of why anyone posts on here in the first place.

rod

Retired 22 years
Threads die on their own. A slow death at times. All you have to do is quit posting.

There is no danger of this thread dying. Upstate himself will keep it going if he has to. He's too much of a Drama Queen to bow out gracefully.

Indecisi0n

Judging by all the name calling and derisive pictures, I would say that there are a number of people on the forum who have developed some sort of resentment against Upstate.

Maybe that resentment is deserved, and maybe it isnt. All I know about resentments is this; holding on to a resentment against another person is like swallowing poison and waiting for them to die.

Upstat wasn't that bad of a guy just had a difference of opinion.

Ahhhhh, I feel complete now !

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Upstate has resurfaced.
On upsers.com , in the comments section under the story about stug .
dated 04/18/13 .

over9five

Staff member
So his answer to leaving Brown Cafe because he spends too much time with people he doesn't know or like is to go somewhere else and spend too much time with people he won't like???

LongTimeComing

Air Ops Pro
I particularly enjoyed reading things from a union driver that sounded like stuff coming from my fellow management partners. Maybe he just liked to watch people squirm? Never had a problem with him.

The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. I hope his forumalism clears up.

Status
Not open for further replies.