Rate Your Center Manager

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
I respectfully disagree.
I want to to do this job, or any job I come across, using the best resources available to me. I hate the idea of being limited due to the incompetence of others. I also hate the lack of communication. It's his job to help the PVD drivers and crickets is all I get.

I take in pride what I do at ups, but you learn very quickly that this place doesn’t respect hard work. It will just :censored2: you in the end. Best to come in do the minimum and leave it at that.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I respectfully disagree.
I want to to do this job, or any job I come across, using the best resources available to me. I hate the idea of being limited due to the incompetence of others. I also hate the lack of communication. It's his job to help the PVD drivers and crickets is all I get.
One day you’ll learn young padawan

Fired420

0/10 got fired for telling him to go :censored2: himself after he started to berate me for letting my mask slip below the nose. little :censored2:, he thinks he's immune to an attitude adjustment.

satellitedriver

From 1 - 10 with one being the worst to 10 being the best.

My center manager gets a "1".

And for the record, I have around 10 or so other managers who have worked at my center for comparison.

I've never worked with one who has been more blatantly dishonest and disrespectful than our current one.

How would you rate your center manager and how long has he/she been at your center?
Just learned, a driver from my past center, that went into management and became the center manager, of the same location he started his employment, just suddenly "voluntarily" retired.
Code word for being asked to leave by corporate to keep the company image up.
Of all the 13 center managers I had to deal with, and see them come and go, none did what he did.
Text a pic of his private parts to a pre loader.
All of the stupid self serving things I have seen past center manager's do, this beats the cake.
Minus 1, on my scale.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
All of the stupid self serving things I have seen past center manager's do, this beats the cake.
That is pretty dumb. We had a center manager get fired for stealing, of all things. We had some prizes for getting the most sales leads or something. One prize was a baseball autographed by some pro players. It got legs one day and he admitted he took it. So long!

Osubrownguy

6.. never got a warning letter til current center manager came along. He’s not to bad of a guy but his district manager supposedly hates him so he likes to funnel the blame down to the on roads then on down to us drivers.. but on the plus side his wife is hot

542thruNthru

6.. never got a warning letter til current center manager came along. He’s not to bad of a guy but his district manager supposedly hates him so he likes to funnel the blame down to the on roads then on down to us drivers.. but on the plus side his wife is hot
Can't tell you how many times the new center managers have used this excuse. It's complete BS. They wrote you up but want to try and direct the anger somewhere else so that you'll still think they are a good guy and work hard for them.

ManInBrown

10 years ago mine was like an 8. Now he’s like a 3.

Somewhere along the way he started getting off on having the power that he could tell people what to do. Been downhill ever since.
He’s lasted ten years? At the same building? Unheard of. Never seen package one stick for more than 3 years in the same spot. They either are doing well as far as accident rates, and they shuffle them off to a problem center to fix that place, or they are being punished and sent 75 miles from where they live.

Dumbo

Ours keeps saying he is going to retire and then hides in his office all day and basically is just wasting space. Midlife crisis Harley riding dude with the personality of a rock. Also gives warning letters for anything and everything. Thinks he's a hard ass.

I basically talk to him like he's an toddler. Kill them with kindness and patronize the :censored2: out of them. Nothing they can do about that but you definitely get your point across.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Update: my center manager just got canned for tampering with time cards. Took long enough. Let's see how the next crook in line does. Maybe they can hide things better? Who knows. Fun times ahead.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Update: my center manager just got canned for tampering with time cards. Took long enough. Let's see how the next crook in line does. Maybe they can hide things better? Who knows. Fun times ahead.
Years ago there was a purge at my bldg. several ORS and manager swept out for cooking the numbers. Rats

rod

Retired 22 years
1644383006254.png

Infamous

5/10 He or She is Lazy ! they hide in the office most of the time, When they come out of the office they like to think they know whats going on or act like they know everything. Most of the time they have a bad attitude towards workers. once in a while they can be a good person but it depends on the day ! Just like a gamble

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
5/10 He or She is Lazy ! they hide in the office most of the time, When they come out of the office they like to think they know whats going on or act like they know everything. Most of the time they have a bad attitude towards workers. once in a while they can be a good person but it depends on the day ! Just like a gamble
I had one decent center manager in 30 years.

PreTrippin’

Getting drunk and falling down
Wait what we have the V for Vendetta guy on here?