Ready for the last week of Peak? lol

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
We have been getting dudes in every night after 10pm. I guess they really havent been saying anything because the work has been getting done every night and no packages sheeted up missed. I guess their happy as long as airs and pieces and no send agains have relly have been going on.

Marne Vet

For drivers, its a different story, but for inside workers like loaders, unloaders, sorters, etc - My statement is dead on correct.

Like I said, you're not a driver. You have no clue what Peak "feels like" in a package car. Has zero to do with hard work, or work ethic. Your "statement" is an opinion based on an assumption. Doing 160 stops daily, is not the same as 270 per day during Peak. Move along.

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Like I said, you're not a driver. You have no clue what Peak "feels like" in a package car. Has zero to do with hard work, or work ethic. Your "statement" is an opinion based on an assumption. Doing 160 stops daily, is not the same as 270 per day during Peak. Move along.

Dude, calm down. Reread my statement, my statement wasnt referring drivers, only inside workers like loaders, unloaders, sorters, etc.

Marne Vet

Dude, calm down. Reread my statement, my statement wasnt referring drivers, only inside workers like loaders, unloaders, sorters, etc.

OK...

If you're a hard worker, peak will feel the same to you as the rest of the year.

1) I'm completely calm. 2) Your first "statement" did not include any of that. Thus why you received the replies you did.

Since you don't understand Peak from a drivers perspective, this topic isn't really for you. It's open to all to discuss, but when you make statements like that don't get defensive when someone criticizes it. Like I said, you're not a driver, and you don't understand Peak from our perspective.

brostalss

I got my fresh supply of Adderall. I'll even dissolve one into Helper's water bottle. 60 stops an hour. WooHoo!

Just kidding.

EVERYONE BE SAFE AND HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAYS!!!!!

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
I'm as ready as our management team.
LMAO

My center manager was wondering why I was so happy yesterday morning. Told him it was time for me to coast my way to the end of peak.

My pickups really slow down the last weeks of the year. When Pickup volume goes down they cannot add resi stops because there are not many to be done in my area.

They send me the next loop over to help with Pick ups or have me cover pickups for the other 2 routes in my loop.

Lots of eating christmas cookies, drinking hot chocolate and bsing with shipping managers is what gets done.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

8am start yesterday. Left bldg. at 8:21. Late air which they (thankfully) shuttled out to us. They advanced several loads so it was quite busy. The UPS Store was slammed---I picked up 132 and this was after we had made a sweep earlier that afternoon. Very cold yesterday and today.