Reagan on socialized medical care

av8torntn

The point would be, man dies from synthetic man-made drugs if injested in unsubscribed quantities prolonged by Republican backed Corperate Pharmacuetical lobbiest, declaring their product as harmless and usefull. Have you ever heard a person overdosing on cannibis ?

According to the FDA there have been at least 279 deaths where medical marijuana was at least a secondary cause.
There were at least 180 deaths where non medical marijuana was at least a secondary cause of death.
There have been 92 deaths where synthetic marijuana was at least a secondary cause of death. These only include the ones reported to the FDA.
So yes you can say there has not been an overdose of marijuana and there has been an overdose of say water but to imply that marijuana has no adverse health impact or has no relation to mortality would be inaccurate.

Top recipients of pharmaceutical lobbying cash. 2009-2010

Burr, Richard (R-NC)Senate $227,119
Reid, Harry (D-NV)Senate $210,350
Specter, Arlen (D-PA)Senate $182,200
Hatch, Orrin G (R-UT)Senate $170,565
Eshoo, Anna (D-CA)House $168,350

bbsam

Staff member
Well in the time I have left here let's see how close I can get to 10,000 posts. LOL Gallows humor!:happy-very:

tieguy

Banned
Now I understand and apologize for my retaliatory neg rep. I will ask Cheryl to remove it if you will do the same. Dave.

I don't really care. I really wish the reputation feature did not total a score. I think its a great way to let someone know you agree or disagree without the score feature. I think the score taints it.

bbsam

Staff member
Now I understand and apologize for my retaliatory neg rep. I will ask Cheryl to remove it if you will do the same. Dave.
How does this make sense? If I'm on his ignore list but you have no way of knowing that and quote something that I typed, why would you get a negative rep for quoting it? Weird.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

How does this make sense? If I'm on his ignore list but you have no way of knowing that and quote something that I typed, why would you get a negative rep for quoting it? Weird.

If has you on ignore and no one quotes you he would have no way of knowing what you had said. I chose to quote it for the reasons I stated which brought it to his attention.

bbsam

Staff member
But if you had no way of knowing that I was on his ignore list, then still his wrath should fall to me, shouldn't it?