Reagan on socialized medical care

tieguy

Banned
i like to know what dangerous drugs you take for your warped sense of right and wrong.

probably the same one that has you running around calling yourself stud. Do you peek at yourself in the mirror. flex for yourself, kiss those biceps there studly? Reach back and do a glut check every now and then in fear they may start sagging? Please tell us how it is to be such a ssssttttttuuuuddd guy. then tell us why your ego demands you call yourself stud.

jimstud

Banned
probably the same one that has you running around calling yourself stud. Do you peek at yourself in the mirror. flex for yourself, kiss those biceps there studly? Reach back and do a glut check every now and then in fear they may start sagging? Please tell us how it is to be such a ssssttttttuuuuddd guy. then tell us why your ego demands you call yourself stud.

it is my name it is on my birth certificate you arrogant maroon. james michael studley. so go play with your little stuffed animal.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Difference is Obama's words was a slip up, Reagan's was not. He was serious....seriously out of touch...
Obama slips up all the time...i guess thats normal in the Liberal world. Look on the brightside though...he knows alot about Snookie and Lilo.

Hey Lue, why do Reaganites always ignore the facts as Wkmac pointed out ?
Not everything WK post is fact...much is opinion just like crap you post.
I mean really, you respond to my half hearted post on Reagan, yet selectively stay silent on the truth as this post above supports. Your silence speaks volumes....go figure...
Sure...kinda like when your Messiah screws up (which is often) and your silent...go figure.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Diesel, I'm surprised you didn't mention Tie, either. He is rather silent about wkmac's facts, too.
Hey Deez...Klein needs a sponsor or AA...maybe you can help him out.
What America really needs is a total overhaul, like Obama has promised, and could actually do if he had the majority to do so, or even if the Republicans would work with him.
But, that's not the case :(
Hey its Klein...talking out his:

talking-out-your-ass-150x150.jpg

The world is happy that Obama got elected, because the world knows, America needs to change and get things in order and get with the times.
talking-out-your-ass-150x150.jpg

Too bad the conservatives don't see it :(

Lue C Fur

Evil member
I must be totally misinformed, then.
You finally figured that out....
He tried to get a good healthcare passed, but couldn't, and he tried to pass the Mc Cain immigration law thru, and couldn't.
Therefor, healthcare is totally screwed up, and still no new federal immigration law.

klein

Für Meno :)
good thing its cheap since canadians then have to come to the us to get the job done right.

If you say so, I'm sure you met tons of Canucks in the hospital you were in.

The fact is, Americans shop by the BILLIONS for Canadian drugs/medication !

bbsam

Staff member
if socialized medicine is so great then why do people from all over the world fly into boston to see our doctors ?
If American health care is so great, why the sudden growth in Amercans taking "medical tours" to Mexico and other countries with insurance companies more and more willing to pay for it?

tieguy

Banned
The point would be, man dies from synthetic man-made drugs if injested in unsubscribed quantities prolonged by Republican backed Corperate Pharmacuetical lobbiest, declaring their product as harmless and usefull. Have you ever heard a person overdosing on cannibis ?

I don't remember Ronald reagan defining danger as only meaning overdose.

I second that Jonesy......We can all remember a certain poster crying a hissy fit from a remark about a family member.

and this communites defense of that attacker and his attacks clearly told me that you guys think family is fair game here. She was not touched until Klein bragged about her prowness at paying tax's. I on the other hand never served the wife up. But that did not stop anyone here from defending the attacker.

At that point it then became one of those things where the pig headness of the posters here prevented them from killing the issue. All one of them had to do was say it was wrong without any yea buts added to it and the thread would have died.

Hissy fit not really . A lesson on what a bunch of liars you guys are . Absolutely.

jimstud

Banned
If American health care is so great, why the sudden growth in Amercans taking "medical tours" to Mexico and other countries with insurance companies more and more willing to pay for it?

that is thanks to people like your god Fred S giving such good health insurance to his employees. when your health card says walmart insurance company mexican doctors are the only one who will honor it. when it says blue cross blue shield you can go to new england baptist or mass general or any other of the excellent hospitals in boston and not have to give up your first born for treatment. the old saying you get what you pay for comes to mind. personally i would rather have a doctor that graduated from johns hopkins or harvard than walmart university.

bbsam

Staff member
that is thanks to people like your god Fred S giving such good health insurance to his employees. when your health card says walmart insurance company mexican doctors are the only one who will honor it. when it says blue cross blue shield you can go to new england baptist or mass general or any other of the excellent hospitals in boston and not have to give up your first born for treatment. the old saying you get what you pay for comes to mind. personally i would rather have a doctor that graduated from johns hopkins or harvard than walmart university.
You might want to recheck those facts. Where do you think most Indian, Mexican, and European doctors go to study?