Reinstate Lead Bellys account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Was access points negotiated?

I think not.
H and h better step up on surepost if they get back into office.....this service is costing us runs....started out as a way to counter the competition now it has been totally blown out of proportion in regards to the amount of pkgs that we are bringing to the post office and what fedex brings..out of Curiosity since everything is a trade off and shell game with ups what was the union able to bargain with ups in order for them to agree on allowing surepost ....certainly we should have agreed on something which states that no drivers would be laid off because of volume being diverted to the PO....was anything like this done???

Catatonic

Nine Lives
H and h better step up on surepost if they get back into office.....this service is costing us runs....started out as a way to counter the competition now it has been totally blown out of proportion in regards to the amount of pkgs that we are bringing to the post office and what fedex brings..out of Curiosity since everything is a trade off and shell game with ups what was the union able to bargain with ups in order for them to agree on allowing surepost ....certainly we should have agreed on something which states that no drivers would be laid off because of volume being diverted to the PO....was anything like this done???
You know, it may hurt us all but I hope Surepost gets eliminated.
Of course, you like the other numbnuts, will be high enough on the seniority list to be OK.
Thousands of Teamster jobs will be lost but the locker room lawyers will be fine.
You don't care about your Brothers and Sisters ... just yourself. :greedy:

Coldworld

60 months and counting
You know, it may hurt us all but I hope Surepost gets eliminated.
Of course, you like the other numbnuts, will be high enough on the seniority list to be OK.
Thousands of Teamster jobs will be lost but the locker room lawyers will be fine.
You don't care about your Brothers and Sisters ... just yourself. :greedy:
Are you calling me a meester....shame on you monkey , I'm not a Dave!! And I never said I wanted it eliminated , not one time did I say thAt.....but there needs to be some parameters put on it....hell, even company suck up Dave has said that !!! Calling me numbnuts... That hurts. I might not have had sex in a little while ( feeder schedule can be rough on the sex front)...but my nuts aren't quite numb yet!!!

Inthegame

:greedy:
"Derogatory, insulting, or belittling statements, directed at other members as well as direct or indirect personal attacks are not permitted on our forum".
If we only knew a moderator to control these senseless attacks...

Orion inc.

I like turtles
"Derogatory, insulting, or belittling statements, directed at other members as well as direct or indirect personal attacks are not permitted on our forum".

Monkey doesn't have to follow any of those rules.

LeadBelly

Banned
Are you calling me a meester....shame on you monkey , I'm not a Dave!! And I never said I wanted it eliminated , not one time did I say thAt.....but there needs to be some parameters put on it....hell, even company suck up Dave has said that !!! Calling me numbnuts... That hurts. I might not have had sex in a little while ( feeder schedule can be rough on the sex front)...but my nuts aren't quite numb yet!!!
I'd ignore the troll.

LeadBelly

Banned
This is a company run site. Your information is not kept secret here. I wouldn't expect anything less form this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.