Reinstate Lead Bellys account

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeadBelly

Banned
You're spreading lies. You know this is not a company site and you use it for promoting your own union agenda... SMH...
Okay I'll retract it but my information was put out here on an open forum as well as naming me. That on top of posting private messages. This has not only made me wonder but a lot of other valued members here. I think you quit ups and Cheryl might just really like ups because of someone else worked for brown in her family other than you. I don't know.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Okay I'll retract it but my information was put out here on an open forum as well as naming me. That on top of posting private messages. This has not only made me wonder but a lot of other valued members here. I think you quit ups and Cheryl might just really like ups because of someone else worked for brown in her family other than you. I don't know.
Did you report this? I don't see any report about this, but lots of other posts you reported made by others for other reasons. As I have said many times our staff doesn't see everything posted here. We rely on members to report posts that violate our rules. That is the way our honor system operates.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

If you don't know, you don't know. What you don't do is make false statements about what this website is.

This isn't a union hall meeting where you just throw out a bunch of bull:censored2: to make yourself look better.

This is my wife's hard work in putting a community together for the good of everyone who chooses to use it.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Don't know about using @Monkey Butt as a role model. But hey whatever floats your boat
I certainly never thought about or tried to be a role model so you are probably correct in your assessment.
I am a nonconformist at heart so that excludes me from being a role model except how to imitate a nonconformist.

LeadBelly

Banned
If you don't know, you don't know. What you don't do is make false statements about what this website is.

This isn't a union hall meeting where you just throw out a bunch of bull:censored2: to make yourself look better.

This is my wife's hard work in putting a community together for the good of everyone who chooses to use it.

Someone on your wife's site gave IP address information and this was confirmed by another poster about two years ago. This happened 100%

LeadBelly

Banned

Someone on your site also posted a private message on the open forum. I've never seen that done on your wife's site. This is something that reminds me of a ups tactic I've seen again and again.

LeadBelly

Banned
This means nothing to me. What does it mean to you?
First of all I find it pretty funny that a thread can grow that quickly and the amount of views was pretty high for 4 days. You were getting advertisements for lead belly albums and many other advertisements. To my eyes it looked like you were getting hits on your sight.

What did it mean to me? A show of solidarity from a few of my brothers and some other people I thought were my brother who are not anymore.

LeadBelly

Banned
Did you report this? I don't see any report about this, but lots of other posts you reported made by others for other reasons. As I have said many times our staff doesn't see everything posted here. We rely on members to report posts that violate our rules. That is the way our honor system operates.
No I did not and I will not report anything to your mods anymore. I won't give them the satisfaction. Hoakster nust laughs at these reports and then messages me that he doesn't go into the union forum. In my view this is a one sided stacked card game.

LeadBelly

Banned
No I did not and I will not report anything to your mods anymore. I won't give them the satisfaction. Hoakster nust laughs at these reports and then messages me that he doesn't go into the union forum. In my view this is a one sided stacked card game.
He has been a problem here for a long time. In private messages in the past I have told you about this. You seemed to understand.

LeadBelly

Banned
And again I wouldn't mind discussing this in private but I've been told not to message you anymore. It's a shame it has to be like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.