Reinstate Lead Bellys account

Status
Not open for further replies.
H and h better step up on surepost if they get back into office.....this service is costing us runs....started out as a way to counter the competition now it has been totally blown out of proportion in regards to the amount of pkgs that we are bringing to the post office and what fedex brings..out of Curiosity since everything is a trade off and shell game with ups what was the union able to bargain with ups in order for them to agree on allowing surepost ....certainly we should have agreed on something which states that no drivers would be laid off because of volume being diverted to the PO....was anything like this done???
And something is going on bad with Surepost at my center this week. Have about 38 drivers, small center. 4 yrs ago, about 350 so bagged daily, 425 on Wednesday. Started the hold til next day stuff, and those have remained steady at about 100 a day. Bagged Sp krept up to between 400-515 daily. Just this week, it exploded to almost 700 bagged and about 40 I scan out, not including what gets spa'd directly to the po off the feeders. I can't print any reports because of a mysterious "software" issue our new preload sup told me. It just reports "0" sp. I'll update when I get to the bottom of it. I suspect some fud-dugery going on.

LeadBelly

Banned
Not surprised. I'm sure he was busy replying to some post from his basement apartment computer.
Who knows. A retired millionaire with a thriving business spends all his time in the union forum but always says he doesn't go here. Talk about dramatic. Most don't like him here. He should just quit again. He's an Internet thug. That's not really a thug that's just someone who must not like spending time with his loved ones.

LeadBelly

Banned
Really? Please provide any sort of proof about this. Otherwise it's just another personal attack on me.
I would but I was told to never contact you anymore. So am I now free to? This contradicts your earlier wishes. If you want me to offer some sort of proof I would have to break your wishes. I respect all women and if a woman says no such as yourself I want to honor that.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
This is not a private conversation. You are posting lies on this public forum about my website. Somehow you are now blaming me for asking you to prove what you posted? I suggest you walk it back. You are better than this.

LeadBelly

Banned
This is an indirect hypothetical here. If one has family in management for two generations I'd definitely think there is some sort of direct correlation with the big brown machine. If one cares nothing for union politics why would one start a thread about a pension issue that has nothing to do with said person.

Personal attacks arent what I believe to be inside information on what I believe. They are what I think.

LeadBelly

Banned
This is not a private conversation. You are posting lies on this public forum about my website. Somehow you are now blaming me for asking you to prove what you posted? I suggest you walk it back. You are better than this.
How would one walk something back if they believe it to be true. Should I not say my true feelings. There is no hostility in my post. Do I think ups owns this site? No but I think that there is some sort of correlation.
Once again I'm having a civilized conversation. No hostility here. There is also a moderator who worked for corporate and this has always made me wonder.

LeadBelly

Banned
This is a company run site. Your information is not kept secret here. I wouldn't expect anything less form this team.
And when a private message was posted here on the open forum that made me wonder as well. That shouldn't have happened and the person I know or knew is better than that. That's a head scratcher.

LeadBelly

Banned
IMG_2844.PNG
Wow look I've been awarded a trophy.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
This is a company run site.

No indirect hypothetical. You said this about this website which I created as a project when I was learning to write html.

I could post personal things you told me about your life and twist things in a way to discredit you like you are doing here to me, but I would never do that.

I wish you well. Please stop spreading misinformation. You are better than that.

LeadBelly

Banned
Letting others disclose my identity is a tos violation and something that reminds me of something ups would do to there employees to get them.

Anyway I have to go to bed. I have to get up early to represent real life union members in the early am. Once against. I'm going to put my job on the line for another Teamster. Peace

LeadBelly

Banned
No indirect hypothetical. You said this about this website which I created as a project when I was learning to write html.

I could post personal things you told me about your life and twist things in a way to discredit you like you are doing here to me, but I would never do that.

I wish you well. Please stop spreading misinformation. You are better than that.
I'll work on it Cheryl but when you posted a private message I truly in my heart know you are better than that. I left. Was happy with the choice and you let members disclose my identity and posted that pm. I nevers asked for a thread to be started about me. I know you somewhat. I knew you as someone who was better than that. You shutting that site down on Friday night was truly out of character as well. So you never doing that will be something that I don't know what to believe. I will work on my etiquette as far as speaking my true feeling as to not disrespect you.

Peace

LeadBelly

Banned
We have a Fedex dude moderator too. Any truth to the rumour this site is partially run by FedEx?
You told me some things a while back that really made me wonder about everything on here. Now you are in a different frame of mind. I guess that was different then. Maybe you do don't mean it.

LeadBelly

Banned
I have been in the IBT for almost 40 years, does that mean this is an IBT run site?
How come you use your own person picture as your avatar when you are retired now? Why not when you worked here? Are we allowed to post pictures of ourselves? I thought we couldn't because of the tos. Can I put my picture as my avatar. I could get even more exposure doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.