Republicans & Democrats

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
29f6b94008c80131225b001dd8b71c47

moreluck

golden ticket member
And libs love to claim the Koch Brothers have too much influence in American politics, their sway over the GOP is dwarfed a hunded-fold by the stranglehold the unions have over the Democrats.

WASHINGTON — With fresh Capitol Hill budget battles on the horizon, the head of the leading labor federation planned to issue a blistering warning to unions’ Democratic allies on Monday, saying the AFL-CIO would “never stop working” to end the political careers of Democrats who cut entitlement programs.

“No politician … I don’t care the political party … will get away with cutting Social Security, Medicare or Medicaid benefits. Don’t try it,” AFL-CIO President Richard Trumka said, according to prepared remarks for a speech in Las Vegas, Nev.

According to the draft, which was supplied to HuffPost by the AFL-CIO, Trumka stressed his point for Democrats who may be wobbly on the issue.
“This warning goes double for Democrats,” he said. “We will never forget. We will never forgive. And we will never stop working to end your career.”

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
If The Democrats try to cut SS or Medicare/Medicaid, they will have more than the Unions to worry about.

And a hundred-fold? You mean to tell me the Unions gave $6 Trillion to the Dems in 2012? I thought you were a high school math queen?

moreluck

golden ticket member
If The Democrats try to cut SS or Medicare/Medicaid, they will have more than the Unions to worry about.

And a hundred-fold? You mean to tell me the Unions gave $6 Trillion to the Dems in 2012? I thought you were a high school math queen?
That post contained only "cut & paste" and no comments by me.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
No, they leave out the big picture. When a source only reports part of the story, in order to illicit an emotional reaction, that's not news, it's propaganda.

Remember your rant about PBS getting money? Propaganda.

moreluck

golden ticket member
No, they leave out the big picture. When a source only reports part of the story, in order to illicit an emotional reaction, that's not news, it's propaganda.

Remember your rant about PBS getting money? Propaganda.
If I click on the part of the story that says 'keep reading', I am taken to the full news story that CBS (or whoever) has put out. Not just a part of the story, but the entire news story. You'd know that if you frequented the site and learned to navigate it.

And, since you brought it up, PBS still deserves no $$$$$ because it make millions without tax payer's help.

MAKAVELI

If I click on the part of the story that says 'keep reading', I am taken to the full news story that CBS (or whoever) has put out. Not just a part of the story, but the entire news story. You'd know that if you frequented the site and learned to navigate it.

And, since you brought it up, PBS still deserves no $$$$$ because it make millions without tax payer's help.

That's right, how dare they give $ to Big Bird, Bert and Ernie! You know they are gay right?