Republicans & Democrats

moreluck

golden ticket member
136511_600.jpg

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
You know just once in my life I'd like to see a republican take the side of the average person instead of big business.
Just once, I'd like a republican to say "I think the health insurance system is too expensive and not geared towards patient needs. I don't like Obamacare, but I agree that that we need to find affordable ways to guarantee that no American is found wanting for medical care they need".
Just once,i'd like a republican to say, "We need to grow the middle class,and restore social mobility that has stagnated over the past generation.We need to encourage and help people get an affordable college education".
These sort of statements used to be uncontroversial. The CURRENT Republican party reconfirms how patently anti-individual, anti- consumer, and anti-middle class the Current Republicans have become..

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

You know absolutely NOTHING about the republican party. You post endless cartoons and photos and yet, havent one inkling of understanding of the republican methology when it comes to employees.

Voting REPUBLICAN is the LAST thing a working middle class american needs to do. The Republicans since Ronald Reagan have tried endless times to kill overtime pay, the minimum wage, pensions, health insurance for employees, workplace safety and kill the Fair Labor standard act of 1939.

For you to suggest that voting republican will insure a paycheck is pure nonsense and thats something you are accustomed to.

How about this bill by your republican friends in congress.

The republicans have cost this country millions of jobs and have created nothing but debt.

No middle class "working" american in his right mind should ever vote republican.

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'm not a working class middle American......I'm a retired, in the top 10% , American.......therefore, Republican is where I want to be. I don't agree with all the Democratic stuff like abortion, give aways, welfare for no work, gov't subsidies to companies and entities that earn millions of dollars......etc.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
I'm not a working class middle American......I'm a retired, in the top 10% , American.......therefore, Republican is where I want to be. I don't agree with all the Democratic stuff like abortion, give aways, welfare for no work, gov't subsidies to companies and entities that earn millions of dollars......etc.

I think you may be a bit mixed up on some of that 'Democratic stuff'.

Not a surprise.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
Okay, now we see you are a single issue voter.

Please restrict further political discussions to that one topic, since that is the only point that matters to you.

As if that will happen.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Okay, now we see you are a single issue voter.

Please restrict further political discussions to that one topic, since that is the only point that matters to you.

As if that will happen.
That may be my voting mindset..........not killing babies, I think is a good mindset. However, I do have opinions and I will continue to post my opinion on the subjects I choose to post .. You don't have to agree and even better yet, you don't have to read them, Dave.
....er, I mean rr.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Left & Right...

Origin of Left & Right...

I have often wondered why it is that Conservatives are called the "right" and Liberals are called the "left”.

Here’s a verse from the Bible:

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2 (NIV)

Thus sayeth the Lord. Amen.

Can't get any simpler than that.

Now A Spelling Lesson

The last four letters in American..........I Can
The last four letters in Republican........I Can
The last four letters in Democrats........Rats

Overpaid Union Thug

Left & Right...

Origin of Left & Right...

I have often wondered why it is that Conservatives are called the "right" and Liberals are called the "left”.

Here’s a verse from the Bible:

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2 (NIV)

Thus sayeth the Lord. Amen.

Can't get any simpler than that.

Now A Spelling Lesson

The last four letters in American..........I Can
The last four letters in Republican........I Can
The last four letters in Democrats........Rats

Awesome!

pretender

They don't call it abortion--It is a women's reproductive health...

moreluck

golden ticket member
I think the Democrats need a dictionary. They said they will 'negotiate' with the GOP if the GOP agrees to everything the Dems. want.

I was always taught that negotiating was more of a give and take thing.