Republicans & Democrats

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
I think the Democrats need a dictionary. They said they will 'negotiate' with the GOP if the GOP agrees to everything the Dems. want.

I was always taught that negotiating was more of a give and take thing.
You have that totally backwards. Elections have consequences.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You have that totally backwards. Elections have consequences.

The topic of my post was negotiations....... your topic is elections.

negotiation
/nɪˌgoʊ·ʃiˈeɪ·ʃən/ n › the process of discussing something with someone in order to reach an agreement, or the discussions themselves:

roadrunner2012

Troll
Who would President Obama negotiate with? The Republicans have no leader. Also the GOP is the party that wants everything and is unwilling to reach a middle ground. Repealing the signature law Of Obama's Presidency is not going to happen.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Who would President Obama negotiate with? The Republicans have no leader. Also the GOP is the party that wants everything and is unwilling to reach a middle ground. Repealing the signature law Of Obama's Presidency is not going to happen.
Then why did Odumbo waste time to have a 5:30 meeting yesterday ????????????? He has said (aloud) that he won't negotiate. Obama is like a stubborn 3 yr. old in a tantrum. Not real presidential looking!!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
bhos' lack of understanding how to negotiate comes from his own voting records.
Always voting present , never taking the lead himself .
Can anyone name a bill that he can claim credit for before he was elected US President ?

roadrunner2012

Troll
Love the name calling, it lends credence to your argument.

Would you negotiate with kidnappers?

"We're not going to be disrespected, We have to get something out of this. And I don't know what that even is." -- Rep. Marlin Stutzman (R-IN), quoted by the Washington Examiner, on the government shutdown.

What are these people? Mafioso?

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Rep-Dem-Economy.jpg

wkmac

The darkside of that claim, and I do think it has validity, is that the evils of global, finance and crony capitalism under the terms free market capitalism or even laissez faire has been more a product of the democrat party than the republicans. Every time a democrat takes to the podium to assail so-called "free market" economics, then remember those numbers and under who that "evil system" most prospered.

wkmac

In U.S., Perceived Need for Third Party Reaches New High - Gallup

Amid the government shutdown, 60% of Americans say the Democratic and Republicans parties do such a poor job of representing the American people that a third major party is needed. That is the highest Gallup has measured in the 10-year history of this question. A new low of 26% believe the two major parties adequately represent Americans.

All things start in small steps.

moreluck

golden ticket member