Roadie.........

A

Article 3

Yes sir that's only during peak. Also if they drive the golf cart they get their inside rate whatever it may be. Only other time my local allows helpers is for 1 driver during comic con. It gets insane. That helper is also paid top rate.
Unless they're an outside hire?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
A helper DRIVES.
At helper (non driving) pay.
Then they mesh the two boards together like the helper was on car with you.
With the unions blessings.
At a time of year when the money is not a problem.
Weak.
Yes sir that's only during peak. Also if they drive the golf cart they get their inside rate whatever it may be. Only other time my local allows helpers is for 1 driver during comic con. It gets insane. That helper is also paid top rate.

huhWomanLookUp.png

542thruNthru

Unless they're an outside hire?

No all golf cart helpers are inside employees. I could be wrong but I believe our local demanded that. I'm sure our centers like it also. They don't want to deal with a off the street hire stealing packages or hell stealing the golf cart. I mean we are only 30min away from Mexico.;)

A

Article 3

No all golf cart helpers are inside employees. I could be wrong but I believe our local demanded that. I'm sure our centers like it also. They don't want to deal with a off the street hire stealing packages or hell stealing the golf cart. I mean we are only 30min away from Mexico.;)
Most of our golf cart "drivers" we're off the street.
The inside employees knew they'd freeze their butts off in those stupid things.
They received helper pay. That, I know.

A

Article 3

How does the golf cart get to the area? Where is it stored?
In residential garages and any secured building that the owner will take the $200/mo check for.
The management delivers the carts (here) before peak day and other seasonal employees deliver the pkgs to the garage, etc out of Uhauls for that day's dispatch.

542thruNthru

How does the golf cart get to the area? Where is it stored?

Where I am the company that UPS is renting the cart from drops it off at the location. We have a driver that allows the company to use his garage and leave a golf cart there during peak. He was paid 1300 for it. Granted that's also because the golf cart was not picked up till Feb and sat there all of January.