rumors..juicy prefered

ol'browneye

UPS management received a memo from Atlanta to start treating ALL employees with respect and dignity and to take into consideration their age and physical condition when dispatching routes and to start taking into consideration that employees have families that they would like to see during the week and not only on weekends! (It's all just a rumor of course!)

hdtvtechno

UPS management received a memo from Atlanta to start treating ALL employees with respect and dignity and to take into consideration their age and physical condition when dispatching routes and to start taking into consideration that employees have families that they would like to see during the week and not only on weekends! (It's all just a rumor of course!)

You leaked confidential information..:greedy:

bluehdmc

Was the memo dated April 1st?

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Rumor has it that I.E is doing a time study on how long it takes a center manager to break into a cold sweat when called by the D.M over not beating his drivers into the ground harder!!

diesel96

great obServation - but i guess i should admit that due to my multiple personality disorder i have a systematiC way Ofriend posTing These DAily-- under 37 VarIouS logins that i use...not to mention my need to keep my identity absolutley secret using secret codes that nobody can crack.

S C O T T D A V I S ? So cal....

bigbrownhen

New uniforms are on back order. They are to be Yellow with black and brown lettering. They are lined with GPS technology so that the driver can be tracked and time studied every second of the day instantiously from the comfort of the office.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
New uniforms are on back order. They are to be Yellow with black and brown lettering. They are lined with GPS technology so that the driver can be tracked and time studied every second of the day instantaneously from the comfort of the office.

okay

She forgot to mention that all body movements can be tracked and measured.
Lift / lower with your knees.
3 point contact.
Two hands on the steering wheel.
Speed of gait.

You get the drift.