Sarah Palin- The gift that keeps on giving!

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You know, animals aren't stupid, if it ticked the dog off he would have snapped and left. He didn't though, so it's ok.

Side note, I HATE dogs, so I'm extra ok with it

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
...what does my statement about hating dogs say about me? Other than the fact that I hate dogs. Reading a bit much into one statement, aren't we?

I think he is right on the money. Your hatred for dogs clearly leaves the "dog" without any options. Where is your humanity?

Standing on a dog is NEVER ok. Its not what dogs are intended for. Palins kid was allowed to stand on the dog so Palin could try to make a metaphorical point.

What if the dog stood up and tossed the kid? We dont know, we only see the kid standing on the dog but dont know how it ended. The dog may have tossed palins kid after the shot was taken and the kid may have been hurt, its not like Palin was going to be honest about it.

She is a promotion whore, so it matters not.

The fact that she attempted to use this as a message speaks volumes about her intelligence.

TOS.

Last edited by a moderator:

rod

Retired 22 years
I'm still waiting for her to pose in Playboy. Its probably too late for that. She maybe could still do Hustler.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
For someone who constantly goes on about offensive terms and political correctness, your hypocrisy really shines bright when you use that term for people with intellectual disabilities.

It is what it is bro. NO hypocrisy there. The GOP wants to live like it was the 50's and the term retarded was greatly used in the 50's. Im just "assimilating" into their mindset.

TOS.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I'm still waiting for her to pose in Playboy. Its probably too late for that. She maybe could still do Hustler.

That would kill her political career in the GOP, but once she's done with politics, it wouldn't surprise me. She's an attention and money whore of the highest order.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
It is what it is bro. NO hypocrisy there. The GOP wants to live like it was the 50's and the term retarded was greatly used in the 50's. Im just "assimilating" into their mindset.

TOS.

It's interesting that they're all over you like flies on :censored2: about using the word "retarded", but that they regularly use racial and ethnic slurs. Total hypocrisy.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
TOS and the rest of the TROLL PATROL will never say a negative word toward Ellen on this picture.

Psst, its not ellens kid or photo. Shes making a comment on it. Its still lame and wrong to promote.

Dogs are loyal animals even to the harshest owners. You can beat a dog everyday and they will still come up and try to be petted by a cruel owner.

Palin is simply an idiot using both her kid and dog to forward her own stupidity.

TOS.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Psst, its not ellens kid or photo. Shes making a comment on it. Its still lame and wrong to promote.

Dogs are loyal animals even to the harshest owners. You can beat a dog everyday and they will still come up and try to be petted by a cruel owner.

Palin is simply an idiot using both her kid and dog to forward her own stupidity.

TOS.
No matter how you try to spin it , this is still a non-topic .
Go back to stalking Palin , maybe you will find a real issue .