Scum Of Buffalo Looting And Destroying Property

Nah
man-wearing-a-red-polo.jpg

bacha29

Are you serious? You just went through a bunch of posts telling us how we should be spending our money. I'm pointing out the obvious. Defund the police and crime rises dramatically. That affects a lot of innocent people just trying to live their lives. And you're telling me to mind my own business. Never stopped you. By the way is crime serious in your neck of the woods? If so maybe you should consider Florida. We have a law and order governor. :)
Do you want law enforcement to have enough resources or don't you ? And exactly what commitment are you willing to make in order to fulfill that objective. Furthermore, if you don't live in that city, pay no taxes, conduct no commerce you don't tell that city how to spend their public funds. They and they alone will identify their own priorities and address them accordingly . You might have yourself a governor who claims to be law and order. But in the end the Florida legislature will set the budget and spending priorities .As for my locale, the crime rate is above the national average but not by a great deal. At the same however the local regional police force has support from the state police.

bacha29

If I owned a business I would have stocked up on supplies and camped out at my store with a few friends. We could have had us an old fashioned turkey shoot. I'd went "Korean" on their asses.
All depends on the laws of your state describing what the vendor can and cannot do to defend his facility. If it had been me I would have posted clear and concise warnings in several common languages plainly stating that the store physical plant and it's inventory would be defended if broken into. That's if the law permitted it. You can't run your store from a jail cell. Not to mention getting your butt sued off if you were outside the bounds of the law.

rod

Retired 22 years
All depends on the laws of your state describing what the vendor can and cannot do to defend his facility. If it had been me I would have posted clear and concise warnings in several common languages plainly stating that the store physical plant and it's inventory would be defended if broken into. That's if the law permitted it. You can't run your store from a jail cell. Not to mention getting your butt sued off if you were outside the bounds of the law.
The word would have been out on the street long ago not to mess with my store. If you can't protect your own business and defend you own life its time to move else where.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
We all get hammered - betrayal and deceit are all a part of the American life as our culture declines.
So, there are birth defects, bad parents, accidents, medical complications, and inexplicable suffering; losing a child, being harmed by a criminal, etc.
It's normal to go negative when something bad happens. But then, after grieving time is over, the strong person begins the work of overcoming.
Many turn grieving into permanent grievance. They live lives of bitterness and look for opportunities to exploit their situations. They become emotional vigilantes. I've been wronged, so I can do whatever I want. Kill, loot, cry, whine, demand compensation etc.
The left have and continue to cater to Americans who refuse to do battle with their negative circumstances. Those folks are soft targets for cynical manipulators.
Hitler gained power by pandering to Germans, beaten down by the depression. He blamed their struggles on Jews and Communists. We all know how that turned out.