Scum Of Buffalo Looting And Destroying Property

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

bacha29

You quoted yourself and jumped all over yourself. Fascinating.
Now here you go again trying to get me to help you walk back your comments. You're the guy who was lamenting about the looting in Buffalo and the lack of police coverage. The cold fact I pointed out was the serious lack of adequate funding for police as law enforcement plainly stated that it is the core issue.

When I asked you to identify specific and equitable sources of new and or additional funding, you were completely silent on the matter.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Guys listen, Democrats really really want to fund the police and the prisons. They really really do.

Shucks it's just not possible is all.
What a shame.

Lol.

bacha29

You seem to be uninformed. George Soros funded a bunch of Democratic district attorneys to win office and they all announced they wouldn't prosecute certain crimes. Quite a list of crimes actually. The San Francisco D.A. was booted because of it. There was a recall attempt in L.A. County because of it. Ron DeSantis suspended a state attorney because of it. The districts these guys controlled encompassed 70 million people. So yes, it's very much about district attorneys refusing to prosecute, period. They don't even bother with the merits of the case
One incident in one city in one state in a nation of 50 states. Soros only contributed to their campaigns . He did not contribute to their operating budgets. Therefore your point is well, no point at all. And GOP DA candidates DON"T get contributions from wealthy contributors with no strings attached?

vantexan

Now here you go again trying to get me to help you walk back your comments. You're the guy who was lamenting about the looting in Buffalo and the lack of police coverage. The cold fact I pointed out was the serious lack of adequate funding for police as law enforcement plainly stated that it is the core issue.

When I asked you to identify specific and equitable sources of new and or additional funding, you were completely silent on the matter.
When did you do that Cletus? Have a sense of humor. You quoted yourself when you meant to quote DIDO. And you make it sound as if rising crime in the entire country is only due to lack of funding. When the 2020 riots were raging almost entirely in Democratic run cities those city administrations refused to come down hard on the looters and arsonists and very few were ever charged with anything. And newly elected Democratic district attorneys all over the country started saying they weren't going to prosecute for certain crimes. And city councils started voting to reduce budgets of police departments all over the country. So don't tell us it's about conservative taxpayers not willing to pony up. Where the crime is soaring it's majority liberal voters and politicians who've enabled it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Show me where I quoted myself and jumped all over myself.
Screenshot_20221228_115205_Gallery.jpg

vantexan

One incident in one city in one state in a nation of 50 states. Soros only contributed to their campaigns . He did not contribute to their operating budgets. Therefore your point is well, no point at all. And GOP DA candidates DON"T get contributions from wealthy contributors with no strings attached?
It's all over the country, not just one city. Please name the conservative D.A.'s who are violating their oath by refusing to not prosecute various crimes? Just one? No? Crickets?

bacha29

It's all over the country, not just one city. Please name the conservative D.A.'s who are violating their oath by refusing to not prosecute various crimes? Just one? No? Crickets?
And what evidence do you have to offer that budget limitations were NOT the primary reason for picking the cases that have the best chance of getting an acquittal ? DA's offices like every public office is handed a budget to which they have to conform to . If there's not enough money to fully support their efforts then what specific taxation methods do you propose in order to fully fund those offices?

You can throw out all the isolated incidents you want but one fact remains. A serious underfunding of law enforcement . And just exactly where are they supposed to get the funding? There's simply no avoiding the matter. They just don't have enough money.

vantexan

And what evidence do you have to offer that budget limitations were NOT the primary reason for picking the cases that have the best chance of getting an acquittal ? DA's offices like every public office is handed a budget to which they have to conform to . If there's not enough money to fully support their efforts then what specific taxation methods do you propose in order to fully fund those offices?

You can throw out all the isolated incidents you want but one fact remains. A serious underfunding of law enforcement . And just exactly where are they supposed to get the funding? There's simply no avoiding the matter. They just don't have enough money.
They are flat out refusing to prosecute a list of crimes because those crimes typically are committed primarily in minority communities and it's unfair, unjust, and racist according to them to put more minorities than whites in jail. And those cities have specifically voted to reduce police budgets. Not a lack of taxes as these are high tax areas.

bacha29

Correction...conviction.....But then again and acquittal is a waste of scarce public funds. And if you're a DA and you've got too many acquittals on your record chances are you won't be DA for very long. Consider also the cost of public defenders, feeding and paying jurors, the judges time, the cost of paying for the time of key outside qualified expert witnesses for the prosecution.