Second Meeting Attire?

oldngray

nowhere special
frog-onesie.png

I initially was set up for a meeting on a Wednesday afternoon. I showed up in dress shoes, black button down, black slacks, and a tie. On arrival, I was placed in a group with about 20 people who mostly had on jeans, sweatpants, and t-shirts. We toured the facility and upon completion they asked us which facility and which shift we desired to work. After I told them which shift and facility I wanted, they set up another appointment on a Tuesday at 7am and said to wear proper work shoes and bring 2 forms of ID. Is this going to be another portion of the interview to which I at least need to wear a polo/golf shirt and khakis, or should I just do jeans and t-shirt? I assume this means I am probably going to get the job if they are asking me to bring 2 forms of ID.

Nothing wrong with dressing up just shows them that you care about being a sharp dresser and when you get the browns they know you will keep the uniform clean. Uniform is a big part of UPS.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Sorry for the late reply to all of this. I have been super busy working for "Brown" for the last three weeks. They have me sorting on the purple line. Not too hard, just make sure the right box goes in the right color cage.