Security Supervisor

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Chris S, Oct 9, 2015.

1. Chris S

Chris S New Member

Can anyone give me any information on the Security Supervisor position? I was thinking about applying do the only hire from that position from within? Any information given would be greatly appreciated

2. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

3. Chris S

Chris S New Member

Thanks That is the job I am looking at and wanted some information about the whole hiring process fro that particular job

4. Richard Harrow

Richard Harrow Deplorable.

Did you try to become a law enforcement officer but were denied due to physical and/or mental defects?

If so, congratulations! You're hired!

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. Lead Belly

Lead Belly BANNED

You will be kinda like a secret squirrel. Lurking around waiting to bust kids stealing prescription drugs and other things. You will see some very amusing things.

6. burrheadd

burrheadd Superstar

Gotta act like a Billy Badass or ya got no shot
    A fake badge might help also

7. Chris S

Chris S New Member

Damm is it that bad!?

8. Wally

Wally Hailing from Parts Unknown.

[​IMG]

9. Orion inc.

Orion inc. I like turtles

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1444481238.042804.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  10. ski or die

ski or die Ski or Die

Well Barney - remember they only give you one bullet and you have to leave it in your shirt pocket until you see someone taking a dump on the clock.

11. TooTechie

TooTechie Geek in Brown

[​IMG]

12. TooTechie

TooTechie Geek in Brown

13. HEFFERNAN

HEFFERNAN Huge Member

What a pain in the ass that was Wednesday and Thursday leaving at the guard shack !!!
    That security supervisor is an idiot.

14. TooTechie

TooTechie Geek in Brown

Total douche

15. Turdferguson

Turdferguson Guest

[​IMG]

16. HEFFERNAN

HEFFERNAN Huge Member

For everyone else,
    We have a metal detector we walk through, so before we do, we take out anything metal from our pockets and put it on the counter. Plus if you have a bag, you open it and all pockets so the guard can look. Then they use a metal detecting wand on you front and back. So you walk through one and they still wand you again.

This security supervisor douche then tried forcing us to take everything metal out of your bag and wanding your bag. Makes you hold the bag up in the air and wands it like a magician with a hula hoop showing that there's no strings. He wouldn't say what he's looking for. I gave him permission to go through and see there's no packages in my bag obviously !! It was a royal pain in the ass. Thankfully Friday was painless.

17. Orion inc.

Orion inc. I like turtles

That's serious over kill. I love when you see these wanna be cop/detectives try to go on a power trip and push that. It's like they actually believe they're making a difference. Security at ups is a joke and always has been smoke and mirrors. Look at Al a few years ago. Their security was so lacking there and everywhere else that it doesn't prevent anything like theft or workplace violence.