Security Supervisor

Chris S

Can anyone give me any information on the Security Supervisor position? I was thinking about applying do the only hire from that position from within? Any information given would be greatly appreciated

Chris S

Thanks That is the job I am looking at and wanted some information about the whole hiring process fro that particular job

Can anyone give me any information on the Security Supervisor position? I was thinking about applying do the only hire from that position from within? Any information given would be greatly appreciated
You will be kinda like a secret squirrel. Lurking around waiting to bust kids stealing prescription drugs and other things. You will see some very amusing things.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
th

ski or die

Ski or Die
Well Barney - remember they only give you one bullet and you have to leave it in your shirt pocket until you see someone taking a dump on the clock.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
For everyone else,
We have a metal detector we walk through, so before we do, we take out anything metal from our pockets and put it on the counter. Plus if you have a bag, you open it and all pockets so the guard can look. Then they use a metal detecting wand on you front and back. So you walk through one and they still wand you again.

This security supervisor :censored2: then tried forcing us to take everything metal out of your bag and wanding your bag. Makes you hold the bag up in the air and wands it like a magician with a hula hoop showing that there's no strings. He wouldn't say what he's looking for. I gave him permission to go through and see there's no packages in my bag obviously !! It was a royal pain in the ass. Thankfully Friday was painless.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
For everyone else,
We have a metal detector we walk through, so before we do, we take out anything metal from our pockets and put it on the counter. Plus if you have a bag, you open it and all pockets so the guard can look. Then they use a metal detecting wand on you front and back. So you walk through one and they still wand you again.

This security supervisor :censored2: then tried forcing us to take everything metal out of your bag and wanding your bag. Makes you hold the bag up in the air and wands it like a magician with a hula hoop showing that there's no strings. He wouldn't say what he's looking for. I gave him permission to go through and see there's no packages in my bag obviously !! It was a royal pain in the ass. Thankfully Friday was painless.
That's serious over kill. I love when you see these wanna be cop/detectives try to go on a power trip and push that. It's like they actually believe they're making a difference. Security at ups is a joke and always has been smoke and mirrors. Look at Al a few years ago. Their security was so lacking there and everywhere else that it doesn't prevent anything like theft or workplace violence.