Shockingly Rates going….UP

floridays

Give 5 reasons why, all based on my work performance, and all supported by metrics.

Hop to it, skippy!
I can only speak for myself but I'm speakin for @Fred's Myth too, let us run through your dainties.
Don't respond with your miserable lofty :bsbullf: , I play the same game.
What is a metric, how often do they change?

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
I could give a rat’s ass about your metrics. Use them for toilet paper why don’t you?

I see you’re blaming poor service on “people like me?” Typical management snobbery and also excuses like that are just a way of trying to hide the fact that your job is meaningless.
My job is meaningless because I point out that old, slow, fat people aren't as productive as regular people?

OK!

59 Dano

I can only speak for myself but I'm speakin for @Fred's Myth too, let us run through your dainties.
Don't respond with your miserable lofty :bsbullf: , I play the same game.
What is a metric, how often do they change?
In the strictest sense it's a quantitative unit of measure. Sometimes some of them can change on a monthly basis, sometimes they don't. And so forth.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
My job is meaningless because I point out that old, slow, fat people aren't as productive as regular people?

OK!
OK then maybe the hub should utilize pencil neck geeks like you and your associates after your shift of eBay surfing, nerf basketball and paper doll cutting is over. If you’re that good as you claim to be, a 16 hour shift shouldn't be any problem. Especially one where the company would be so honored with your awesome manual labor services. Try humping freight for a living tough guy.

vantexan

OK!
I know in my last 10 years, retired the day after my 55th birthday, there was a constant stream of young, fast, and thin people who came and went. Often within days or weeks of being hired. You should be thankful for the people who stick with it. You wouldn't have a job without them.

59 Dano

OK then maybe the hub should utilize pencil neck geeks like you and your associates after your shift of eBay surfing, nerf basketball and paper doll cutting is over. If you’re that good as you claim to be, a 16 hour shift shouldn't be any problem. Especially one where the company would be so honored with your awesome manual labor services. Try humping freight for a living tough guy.
I've already done that, just as you did. Then I went on and made a better living with my mind, which you chose not to do for some odd reason.

59 Dano

I know in my last 10 years, retired the day after my 55th birthday, there was a constant stream of young, fast, and thin people who came and went. Often within days or weeks of being hired. You should be thankful for the people who stick with it. You wouldn't have a job without them.
Doesn't matter to me if they're young, old, or somewhere in the middle. The older ones are less productive and take the easier routes. It's the nature of the bidding process. Don't get ticked at me for noticing how it tends to play out.

falcon back

Doesn't matter to me if they're young, old, or somewhere in the middle. The older ones are less productive and take the easier routes. It's the nature of the bidding process. Don't get ticked at me for noticing how it tends to play out.
One again showing ignorance. Before I retired we had newhires on easy routes, old timers on hard routes and everything in between. Some old timers ran hard routes so they could eat lunch at home. Some newbies got easy rts because of the backfill process.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Stereotype, much?

Actually, it’s mid management leeches who are the least productive. Know any of those? The ones who think that their brains are more valuable than the labor of those who actually fulfill the Purple Promise?

Cactus

I've already done that, just as you did. Then I went on and made a better living with my mind, which you chose not to do for some odd reason.
How long did you do that for? 2 weeks? I'll bet it got you too messy.

I chose not to go into management or into the upper crust because:

I refused sell my soul to Fred.
I don't lie to people like FedEx managers do to their subordinates.
I don't believe in short-changing customers.
I like to sleep at night.

59 Dano

One again showing ignorance. Before I retired we had newhires on easy routes, old timers on hard routes and everything in between. Some old timers ran hard routes so they could eat lunch at home. Some newbies got easy rts because of the backfill process.
It's amazing how some folks think that a very small subset of data overrides the full set of data.

59 Dano

Stereotype, much?

Actually, it’s mid management leeches who are the least productive. Know any of those? The ones who think that their brains are more valuable than the labor of those who actually fulfill the Purple Promise?
It's great to see how that strikes a nerve.

Stereotyping? Hardly. It's like pointing out that the NFL is full of players who were good in college.

59 Dano

How long did you do that for? 2 weeks? I'll bet it got you too messy.

I chose not to go into management or into the upper crust because:
You did not have what it takes to earn the trust and respect of those you'd be leading. Fixed it for you.

Cactus

You did not have what it takes to earn the trust and respect of those you'd be leading. Fixed it for you.
I’m sure when you were supposedly a manager the amount of trust and respect your workgroup had for you was anything but overwhelming. Think “worn out your welcome.”