short week.

screamin chicken

Long weekend and a short week ahead, then it's vacation baby. It will be a week of not thinking about 4 routes being cut and giving me 200 hundred stops by myself. It will be so nice and they can worry about that crap.

kuff

3 day week for me also. Going to San Francisco on a missions trip the next week and then going camping for a week.

jimstud

Banned
i don't know how short this week is going to be with temps in the mid 90's and high humidity, but next week is vacation.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I'm looking forward to a short week too, although it will hit the high 90's. I'm off next week, we are going to drive out to Bossier City, LA to visit my brother. We are thinking about heading down to San Antonio for a side trip and see the Alamo.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I'm looking forward to a short week too, although it will hit the high 90's. I'm off next week, we are going to drive out to Bossier City, LA to visit my brother. We are thinking about heading down to San Antonio for a side trip and see the Alamo.

Scratch, I have been to San Antonio twice--once for basic training and the other when I was stationed in Lubbock. Beautiful city. Make sure to do the Riverwalk if you have time.

dillweed

I'm on vacation this week. Offered to work it for the extra $ but center manager said they were "good". Now I'm "good" because the weekend was a sweltering sauna around here and I know what that building is going to be like. Hot and humid forecasted for the entire week so thank you, center manager. Remember to drink lots of water if you're short help and have to sort that ***** yourself. :devil3:

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Scratch, I have been to San Antonio twice--once for basic training and the other when I was stationed in Lubbock. Beautiful city. Make sure to do the Riverwalk if you have time.

There's a couple Mexican resturaunts on the Riverwalk that are delicious. Not particuarly healthy, but the best I've ever had.

screamin chicken

I'm on vacation this week. Offered to work it for the extra $ but center manager said they were "good". Now I'm "good" because the weekend was a sweltering sauna around here and I know what that building is going to be like. Hot and humid forecasted for the entire week so thank you, center manager. Remember to drink lots of water if you're short help and have to sort that ***** yourself. :devil3:

When I sort i pull the back door up everytime, it helps....

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I'm curious what you think of Bossier City, I was considering moving there at one point.