SIGN IT

vvv

I'm not signing that TDU BS.
I personally think it's needless. Demands have already been stated and sides parted.
Contract ends soon, if they don't want us walking out they know who to call and have his number I can only assume.

No more need for petty petition signing and games. I'm more than prepared and happy to walk.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
You should be speaking up at the PCM instead of HIDING IN THE SHADOWS

You guys look like a bunch of scared puppies at the PCM
grow a set of NUTS
✊🧔‍♂️
Scared? I've been saving a strike fund for years now. Let's be out as long as it takes, I'm ready.

My old man back in the day gave us kids one warning and if you didn't heed that warning you paid the price! Be like that. No need for silly petitions, fake picketing, or other drama..

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
No need for silly petitions, fake picketing, or other drama
Practice picking is great , get the local news involved. Scream into a megaphone , yell STRIKE.

something tells me ur the driver that just hides in the corner in the morning and works as instructed , my generation screams and yells at management.

You rush me? I RUSH YOU
🧔‍♂️✊

Wally

Practice picking is great , get the local news involved. Scream into a megaphone , yell STRIKE.

something tells me ur the driver that just hides in the corner in the morning and works as instructed , my generation screams and yells at management.

You rush me? I RUSH YOU
🧔‍♂️✊
Again, why the drama? The company has been warned. It's now up to the company. Be ready to walk if they don't ante up.

You scream at management? If so, you already lost the battle. Me, I follow the proper union channels. Works every time.

Wally

Again, why so afraid?
Afraid of what, looking like a idiot at a fake demonstration or looking mentally unbalanced yelling at management?

Currently we are under contract. When that contract expires and the company decides not to sign a new agreement then we will strike. Nothing to fear if you are prepared.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
Again, why the drama? The company has been warned. It's now up to the company. Be ready to walk if they don't ante up.

You scream at management? If so, you already lost the battle. Me, I follow the proper union channels. Works every time.
Stand there and say “YES SIR YES SIR” to the center manager? 😂😂

Thebrownblob

Afraid of what, looking like a idiot at a fake demonstration or looking mentally unbalanced yelling at management?

Currently we are under contract. When that contract expires and the company decides not to sign a new agreement then we will strike. Nothing to fear if you are prepared.
I said this in another thread, maybe even this thread, I dislike the name practice picketing. Once we got out there and I’ve done it a few places with other buildings, it builds camaraderie and unity and people start talking together and it shows the company that we are serious. It definitely isn’t useless and people need to know we are in this together.

Last edited:

Wally

I said there’s another thread, maybe even this thread, I dislike the name practice picketing. Once we got out there and I’ve done it a few places with other buildings, it builds camaraderie and unity and people start talking together and it shows the company that we are serious. It definitely isn’t useless and people need to know we are in this together.
Strike Update Meeting is fine. Do that. Post the minutes online.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
I said this in another thread, maybe even this thread, I dislike the name practice picketing. Once we got out there and I’ve done it a few places with other buildings, it builds camaraderie and unity and people start talking together and it shows the company that we are serious. It definitely isn’t useless and people need to know we are in this together.
Excellent point union brother ..I’m glad you’re out there showing unity and not looking like a BITCH!

too many BITCH centers hypnotized by their center manager acting like BITCHES
🧔‍♂️✊