Smokin' Gun Joe gets POTUS pardon

BrownArmy

Sad ...is what you believe in ....not a common goal

I have the utmost respect for the office...its current occupant?

Not so much.

Blind obedience to an ideal while ignoring reality seems like a bad recipe.

And, to be fair, I don't hate Trump at all.

I think he's unqualified to hold the office, and I think he's a pathological liar and an incurable narcissist.

Hate is a strong word and an even stronger feeling.

I don't care enough about Trump to hate him, I just think he's incompetent.

Future

Victory Ride

Not so much.

I think he's unqualified to hold the office, and I think he's a pathological liar and an incurable narcissist.

Hey .. I am no idiot.... I see failure .... would like him too pick up the real deal ....and shut his mouth

Future

Victory Ride

Not so much.

This fail attempt ...and a lot of the media ...is not good for any of us

rod

Retired 22 years
That's the thing I can't figure out ...
Geographically - Coasts against the Interior?
Class - Poor against the Rich?
Political Divisions - By state?

What say you?

I say we do the old Mason Dixon Line thing again other wise you would have to have 50 separate Civil Wars going on ---one in each state. On second thought individual state wars would be interesting.

newfie

You know he was arresting and holding without charge anyone that looked Mexican, right? You might as well wear a klan hood for a conversation starter.

Are you saying he was holding and arresting or arresting and holding? Are you saying he was holding anyone who was brown skinned or anyone that looked Mexican? Mexican seems a bit racist . I think if you clean up your wording a bit we could have a politically approved statement here.

newfie

Arapio is a pig. Trump is supporting racist violations of the constitution. The sun rose in the East.

Obama was so much better releasing 7 murderers and hundreds of drug pushers and thieves.
you pull someone over they have a drivers license. thank you see you later. you pull someone over and they have no papers. what to do?

It will be fine

Are you saying he was holding and arresting or arresting and holding? Are you saying he was holding anyone who was brown skinned or anyone that looked Mexican? Mexican seems a bit racist . I think if you clean up your wording a bit we could have a politically approved statement here.
What point are you trying to make? Is this an attempt at humor? Do you think you are clever?

It will be fine

Obama was so much better releasing 7 murderers and hundreds of drug pushers and thieves.
you pull someone over they have a drivers license. thank you see you later. you pull someone over and they have no papers. what to do?
You should read the 4th amendment. Constitution, bill of rights!

newfie

I don't recall ever saying he wasn't. The most I've ever said about Trump is give him a chance. I do believe he's had his chance----and blew it but getting rid of him isn't going to happen over night---if ever.

he still has his chance. its been 8 months . guess some people think he had a magic wand? you go after the swamp you will have a major battle on your hands.