Smokin' Gun Joe gets POTUS pardon

newfie

I think we've seen all we need to over the last few years. It's been 200 days as president, he's proven himself to be unfit for the office.

oh no buddy this is the part where daddy has given you the first few whacks with the belt. you promise to be good but daddy aint done yet. you libs got plenty of beating to come yet. enjoy.

It will be fine

oh no buddy this is the part where daddy has given you the first few whacks with the belt. you promise to be good but daddy aint done yet. you libs got plenty of beating to come yet. enjoy.
If this is the "beating" we are doing great. Gross incompetence and no significant furtherance of a conservative agenda is the most we could hope for.

newfie

If this is the "beating" we are doing great. Gross incompetence and no significant furtherance of a conservative agenda is the most we could hope for.

so Obama was done 8 months into his presidency with out of control unemployment , collapsing economy and no healthcare passed?

It will be fine

the constitution says Obama should release murderers. you really are giving me some great material today
You asked what should be done to someone that gets pulled over for "looking illegal" i.e. "has brown skin" I directed you to the 4th amendment to the constitution. It covers the rights of American citizens.

newfie

Obama, Obama, Obama blah blah blah. How's Trumpcare coming along?

the same as Obamacare was 8 months in.

upload_2017-8-27_10-23-1.png

newfie

You asked what should be done to someone that gets pulled over for "looking illegal" i.e. "has brown skin" I directed you to the 4th amendment to the constitution. It covers the rights of American citizens.

your reference was a justification for Obama pardoning murderers.

newfie

this has been fun but the actual case is about Judge Arapo defying a court order . it was not about targeting brown skins.

it was about holding people he believed were here illegally. no papers and you get detained until your immigration status is verified. if you don't like the law get it changed. if not don't admonish a sheriff who believes he is doing his job by enforcing that law.

rickyb

so some of the things i heard about this guy (the first being certainly true) is that he referred to his domain as concentration camps, and the other is that a lady gave birth while being strapped down to one of his jail beds.

Ric Fouad and Stephan Edel liked
Alt Sarah H. Sanders‏ @AltUSPressSec Aug 25

Trump's pardon power does not extend to state offenses. Contact the Arizona Attorney General and ask that Arpaio be tried under Arizona law.

DIH4b62WAAAfsQx.jpg

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
this has been fun but the actual case is about Judge Arapo defying a court order . it was not about targeting brown skins.

it was about holding people he believed were here illegally. no papers and you get detained until your immigration status is verified. if you don't like the law get it changed. if not don't admonish a sheriff who believes he is doing his job by enforcing that law.
they also denied him a jury trial

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
He had no right to one.

I understand why he wanted one, he broke the law, and was hopeful that he could weasel out of the consequences. The government decided not to give him the chance though.
he has a right by the constitution of the united states, dont matter what the crime is. Thats for anyone

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
he has a right by the constitution of the united states, dont matter what the crime is. Thats for anyone
It was a petty offense with a sentence of less than six months, so, no he doesn't have the right. Right or wrong, that's the way it works, sherrif expected to be treated differently than everyone else.

It will be fine

its not unreasonable if they broke the law. entering this country illegally is breaking the law
He had no probable cause. He used their skin color and surname as excuses to detain American citizens. The courts told him he was violating these citizen's rights. He continued and was found guilty of contempt of a court order.