So Just Where Is America's Wealth Concentrated?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I live in Fairfax, Loudoun is right next door and I've run a couple routes there over the years. One of the things I'm looking forward to in retirement is moving far away from this place.

bbsam

Staff member
I live in Fairfax, Loudoun is right next door and I've run a couple routes there over the years. One of the things I'm looking forward to in retirement is moving far away from this place.

The midwest is very nice. Pretty laid back.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Do yourself a favor by not adding New York to your list. The taxes are outrageous.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Do yourself a favor by not adding New York to your list. The taxes are outrageous.
Actually I rather like upstate NY, I think Albany is a really cool place. Taxes aren't that big of a concern, lower taxes is nice but it's not everything. I'd be happy staying in Virginia too though, just about 200 miles south of where I am right now.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Actually I rather like upstate NY, I think Albany is a really cool place. Taxes aren't that big of a concern, lower taxes is nice but it's not everything. I'd be happy staying in Virginia too though, just about 200 miles south of where I am right now.

Albany is cool--I was there yesterday helping my daughter and what's his name move in to their new apartment.