Soccer

542thruNthru

I'm not a soccer fan. The hype for the FIFA women's team is overdone. I thought they win 3 games and that's it. They are now in the quarter finals with their 3 wins. Screw 'em. I don't care if they win or lose. Soccer is not for me!!!

You could have just typed this sentence and we would have known you're not a soccer fan and that you don't know what you're talking about.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
USWNT vs. France score: USA soccer advances to Women's World Cup semifinals thanks to two Rapinoe goals

2C1B09B1-3C64-4DDE-B451-33243B7BE544.jpeg

You naysayers can say what you want about soccer and especially women’s soccer but they sure are making us look good.

542thruNthru

bbsam

Staff member
I’m really glad my kids got into soccer because had they not, I certainly wouldn’t have. Now I love the game for the game’s sake. Aside from World Cup, I don’t have a team. I just like watching good matches and am honestly thrilled by excellent play.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I’m really glad my kids got into soccer because had they not, I certainly wouldn’t have. Now I love the game for the game’s sake. Aside from World Cup, I don’t have a team. I just like watching good matches and am honestly thrilled by excellent play.
I thought soccer was so boring until my daughter got into it. I’m definitely a fan now.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You are an embarrassment to the country you're suppose to represent!!
The National Anthem is not Trump....where's your pride???

rapinoe.jpg

© Getty Images
U.S. soccer star Megan Rapinoe says she’s a “walking protest” when it comes to the Trump administration, saying her decision to kneel during the national anthem is an "friend you" to the White House.

US women's soccer player: My anthem protests are 'friend you' to Trump administration