Somali Pirates Murder Four Americans

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by over9five, Feb 22, 2011.

1. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

Story

Time to start killing pirates. Where's our President?

2. packageguy

packageguy Well-Known Member

You are right on over9five, I would of started a long time ago, this would of never happend. as for our president don't know, never there when you need him.

3. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

I hear Angelina Jolie wants to adopt a Somalie pirate's baby !!! (jk)

4. over9five

We need a policy that if a Somali pirate murders an American, our navy will kill 20 pirates.
    Seriously.

5. packageguy

packageguy Well-Known Member

moreluck, what would she name it.

6. moreluck

Hook Jolie-Pitt

7. moreluck

Seriously, we need to educate people to stay the hell away from those waters. I'm not a sailor, but I know not to go near there. If you are that anxious to meet your maker, then so be it.
    That one couple was from Marina Del Rey.......they have the whole CA. WA. OR. coast to sail....... some of the prettiest this country has to offer. Then there's the east coast too (after Winter).

8. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

He gave the order yesterday allowing deadly force in this situation. I think he needs to step it up, and whenever a Somali vessel gets within a given radius of any ship, they go "poof". Notice that they never attack Israeli ships?

9. over9five

Exactly, they know better. That's how it should be with US.

Show no mercy, take no prisoners. THAT should be our new Somali pirate policy.

10. toonertoo

toonertoo Most Awesome Dog Staff Member

We should go anywhere we want with no fear.
    But since we cant I guess its good to stay away, and alive.
    Passing out bibles, missionaries. Sad
    Prayers with those involved.

11. Lue C Fur

Lue C Fur Evil member

The reason the pirates keep kidnapping people is because countries pay the ransoms.

12. rod

rod retired and happy

Why would anybody sail in pirate infested waters in a little boat knowing that the pirates are capable of taking over a 1000 foot oil tanker? Stupid -stupid -stupid. Did they plan on throwing Bibles at the pirates to ward them off? I feel sorry for their families

13. moreluck

let's appoint a Somalie Pirate Czar !!

14. toonertoo

toonertoo Most Awesome Dog Staff Member

Yes Rod those who devote their lives
    spreading the word do think God will protect them.
    They were ready to die if that was the plan.
    Sad or stupid? Some have more faith than others. I know I would not have that kind of faith, but they did, I admire that, and still feel bad for the families, they were trying to help the world in their own little way. Rest in Peace.

15. Baba gounj

Baba gounj pensioner

They had been with a group of other vessels, standard practice, but headed solo to Oman to refuel.
    [​IMG]

16. Baba gounj

Baba gounj pensioner

Pirates currently hold 30 ships and more than 660 hostages, it's about time for some military action. Pick a couple of their harbors and explode every ship there.

17. bbsam

bbsam Moderator Staff Member

Maybe pirate ships don't fly the "skull and cross-bones" anymore.

18. moreluck

I wonder if their next planned trip was to Ciudad JuarezMex. ???

19. Baba gounj

Baba gounj pensioner

some comments from the largest liberal blog, Huffington Post:
    Strega
    Who is going to pay the costs for rich yacht owners to go preaching their religion? I didn't see that listed in the Constitution?
    svagescot
    Maybe you shouldn't boat around with a yachtful of bibles. Missionary madness.
    jimmygeewhiz
    Maybe you should keep your evangelical christianity in your pants instead of trying to ram it down people's throats.
    HeadAches
    Can't say I a surprised nor can I really be arsed to come up with some sympathy for the people killed!
    CabCurious
    If they were off the coast of somalia and engaged in missionary self-righteousness in doing so, then I would call them irresponsible.
    quindy
    Seems like god didn't like what they were doing.

20. trickpony1

trickpony1 Well-Known Member

It wouldn't be politically correct for our carrier based fighters to blow the pirates out of the water.
    We must not hurt the feelings of the enemy, you know.