Sore Back

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Enough already you guys. This crap is getting tiresome.
y5zQlD.gif

I am in great shape n think a seasonal UPS job would be real helpful in my current situation. Small problem--?-- I take a small dose of pain meds to fully function. Will I ever get hired in this condition?
OK, sure sounds like a fun group, LOL. But seriously folks: i'm curious about being tested and disqualified as a UPS emply. I'm in great shape if I take small doses of meds but its the testing that I is wondering about.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
need more info. what did the dr. say? is your back problem recent, chronic , genetic ?

UPS work is hard on the back and will probably make your problem worse but the best thing is to ask a doctor.

pain meds only mask the problem and could cause more problems and hurt your back more by thinking you can do more than you should.

my grandmother had us take hot baths, use a heating pad to loosen up the back and eat chicken noodle soup. that worked for minor back problems.

ask a doctor.........not these clowns including myself.

watdaflock?

I am in great shape n think a seasonal UPS job would be real helpful in my current situation. Small problem--?-- I take a small dose of pain meds to fully function. Will I ever get hired in this condition?
You're not in great shape if you must take pain meds every day to fully function.

Hope this helps.