Stacking another drivers helper hours on my report to improve my numbers!

Driveslayer

Over 20+ years as a Ups driver so I thought I've seen it all. I have a rural route with about 300 miles a day. I have no helper nor do I need one. Route is ridiculously tight. If you do speed limit, work efficiently while following 340 and Safe work methods you will be 1.5 hours over allowed. That being said I am quite a bit over everyday. Last week I noticed on report I'm running an hour or more under. The reports shows I've used a helper. It also shows my stop count up about 50 stops more than what I've actually did. I asked some oms clerks about it and they reluctantly told me they were instructed by management to make these adjustments in computer. So today I talked to a driver who uses 2 helpers a day He has been missing numbers for one of his helpers and he has been running about scratch. We did the math and easily came to the conclusion that mgmt is redirecting numbers to make my numbers look good. We are waiting to see what our paychecks reflect Friday morning. Either way it's got to be illegal and definitely immoral. Any thoughts! I'm so used to ups sweeping the illegal stuff under the rug, but this needs higher up attention!

9.5er

Same thing is happening in my center. I haven't had a helper on the car with me this season. But for the last 2 weeks the report says I did. I'm in a bonus center and because of this I'm making big bonus. Had been roughly half hour over allowed before they added the helper numbers.
I asked my steward about it and he said enjoy the extra money. I asked the center manager and he acted like it was no big deal.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Same thing is happening in my center. I haven't had a helper on the car with me this season. But for the last 2 weeks the report says I did. I'm in a bonus center and because of this I'm making big bonus. Had been roughly half hour over allowed before they added the helper numbers.
I asked my steward about it and he said enjoy the extra money. I asked the center manager and he acted like it was no big deal.
Here's the only problem
I see. What if one of those packages goes missing?

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Over 20+ years as a Ups driver so I thought I've seen it all. I have a rural route with about 300 miles a day. I have no helper nor do I need one. Route is ridiculously tight. If you do speed limit, work efficiently while following 340 and Safe work methods you will be 1.5 hours over allowed. That being said I am quite a bit over everyday. Last week I noticed on report I'm running an hour or more under. The reports shows I've used a helper. It also shows my stop count up about 50 stops more than what I've actually did. I asked some oms clerks about it and they reluctantly told me they were instructed by management to make these adjustments in computer. So today I talked to a driver who uses 2 helpers a day He has been missing numbers for one of his helpers and he has been running about scratch. We did the math and easily came to the conclusion that mgmt is redirecting numbers to make my numbers look good. We are waiting to see what our paychecks reflect Friday morning. Either way it's got to be illegal and definitely immoral. Any thoughts! I'm so used to ups sweeping the illegal stuff under the rug, but this needs higher up attention!
They do shady stuff like that all the time. Its kind of like 1 driver goes out super heavy on a route, then theres a second driver who has a duplicate board to the 1st drivers board, 2nd driver goes out in a different truck, doesnt scan the vehicle barcode or put any mileage in not to show up at all on any reports, both drivers bust out the route in 2 separate trucks. Looks like 1 route and 1 driver, but in reality its not, its 2 drivers and 2nd driver gets paid for shuttling bulk or safety hours. 1 of the oldest of many tricks these supes do to cover up routes. THEY DO WHATEVER THEY WANT ANYWAY. Let them keep playing their shady game and just do your job and if anything ever occurs, YOU HAVE THAT ACE IN YOUR BACK POCKET IF YOU NEED TO USE IT lol.

Overpaid Union Thug

Tell them to stop. If they will do that without your knowledge then they will alter other things. And next time it might not be in your favor.

Brown_Star

Methods Man
It's fraud report to lp.