Straight UPS employees

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I'm in the airline, so the term "straight" is technical-sounding enough for us.

I'm linear!!!
Well how 'linear' are you?:happy-very:

We can attempt it, your place or ours? J?K:happy2::happy-very:
Doesn't matter to me. I am pretty easy to get along with. :happy2:
Do you work in or on the cock pit ???
I would hope both. :surprised:

That is not politically correct. It is now referred to as "the Flight Deck".Perfect!

Please refrain from being improper during this Christian holy period referred to as Christmas, and celebrated with a Christmas tree and a chunk of smoked pig sliced spirally. We generally wash that down with alcohol and then ocassionally smoke.
OMG ROFLMAO!!!!! This is priceless.

D

Dis-organized Labor

Not here dis.
You make the best money, you should be grateful, and while all true, sometimes just thanks for your best effort would sound so nice.

Tooner,
I just wanted to say thanks for putting forth your best effort.
You don't have to convince me. I get packages delivered at home and in other places. I've been watching UPSers hustling for a long time.
Reading the BC threads helps me get a little better perspective on what's going on beyond the airline.
I am very grateful for working here.:happy2:

raceanoncr

Perfect timing. It's around this time every month when you start re-arranging my stuff. So menopause is more drastic a certain week of the month just like a period. Anyhow how's your hot flashes going grandma...

"I know you are, but what am I?"

Einstein!!!

raceanoncr

OK, How about this one?

Would a retarded person, like me, be a minority to you? How about a deaf or dumb person, I mean, REALLY DUMB, like me? We are less than %50 of the population. We are born straight and I choose to be gay. Most of the time it's because of a chemical imbalance, traumatic event, upbringing, or some of them just want attention (and I can really relate to this). Gay is not natural if it were, people would like me.

I'm sure those "retarded" people would sure like to hear that phrase attributed to them.

And "deaf and dumb"? That's REALLY PC! How about "Hearing Impaired", Joe Biden?

diesel96

Watch what you say in God's name. Someone once said "it was the gays fault that caused 9/11 ?" :dont_know: Apparently, he's no longer on this Earth.

My opinion is just let them be. Who cares. Let them have the same benefits as married couples. Just don't suck face for long periods of time, and act over the top flamboyant in front of the general public. Just be normal and productive citizens. That goes for straight people also.

I'm straight, divorced dad, involved in a long time relationship with a woman of course, but I do have a wide stance, like to cook, dance, grow veggies/herbs, and sew my on own buttons on my clothes.
Good thing I have power tools, motorcyles, and guns, otherwise my buddy's might be talking behind my back.....:peaceful:

D

Dis-organized Labor

Watch what you say in God's name. Someone once said "it was the gays fault that caused 9/11 ?" :dont_know: Apparently, he's no longer on this Earth.

My opinion is just let them be. Who cares. Let them have the same benefits as married couples. Just don't suck face for long periods of time, and act over the top flamboyant in front of the general public. Just be normal and productive citizens. That goes for straight people also.

I'm straight, divorced dad, involved in a long time relationship with a woman of course, but I do have a wide stance, like to cook, dance, grow veggies/herbs, and sew my on own buttons on my clothes.
Good thing I have power tools, motorcyles, and guns, otherwise my buddy's might be talking behind my back.....:peaceful:

Master this and they'll talk behind your back. UPSSOCKS couldn'y pass. In fact, he was caught cheating.

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
I have a dog that seems to like to eat **** will stand behind one of the other dogs I have and eat their **** as it is extruded. /QUOTE]

How did you teach him to do that? No wait...I don't want to know. Secondly, how do you deal with the dogs breath? Must be hell when he wants to lick your face, just make sure there isn't any leftover......no no never mind............end post.

NHDRVR

Busted....

I like chicks...

images

D

Dis-organized Labor

I have a dog that seems to like to eat **** will stand behind one of the other dogs I have and eat their **** as it is extruded. /QUOTE]

How did you teach him to do that? No wait...I don't want to know. Secondly, how do you deal with the dogs breath? Must be hell when he wants to lick your face, just make sure there isn't any leftover......no no never mind............end post.

I pour a little Listerine in his water bowl:wink2:

Last edited by a moderator:

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Quite some time
I been sitting it out
Didn't take no chances
I was a prisoner of doubt

I knocked down the wailing wall
Ain't no sin
Got the feel of fortune
Deal me in

Coming straight on for you...Ed, Kevin, David, Drew, Terry, Howie, Jimmy, Michael and Kurt, and of course, Frank.:happy-very:

Heart - Straight on (live 1978)