Sunday December 20

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Rumor has it some major air and extra flights have been added last minute. Apparently they are pushing 2nd and 3 day as nda in the network.
Plans for next week are this based on this morning's call.

On Monday 2 days will be treated as 3 days. Thursday will be the delivery date. Tuesday we will still accept 2 Day, but we aren't committing to delivery on Thursday. Wednesday will be pickup air heavy as usual, but big shippers have been warned they only get so much capacity.

All the hubs ,in our region at least, have been advancing loads so it is looking like Monday should actually be the heavy day rather than Tuesday. I read the sort notes from the major hubs in the region and they were all saying how many trailers they advanced last night and it was actually pretty impressive. Haven't seen that many advanced so far this peak.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I double dog Dare you.
Oh yeah well
7-a-Christmas-Story-quotes.gif

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Plans for next week are this based on this morning's call.

On Monday 2 days will be treated as 3 days. Thursday will be the delivery date. Tuesday we will still accept 2 Day, but we aren't committing to delivery on Thursday. Wednesday will be pickup air heavy as usual, but big shippers have been warned they only get so much capacity.

All the hubs ,in our region at least, have been advancing loads so it is looking like Monday should actually be the heavy day rather than Tuesday. I read the sort notes from the major hubs in the region and they were all saying how many trailers they advanced last night and it was actually pretty impressive. Haven't seen that many advanced so far this peak.
image.jpg

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
My kids are grown,and Christmas is just a day I sleep in. if they want to pay me Triple Time to work my fat arse will be the first one in the parking lot and the last one to leave

Orion inc.

I like turtles
They stole a lot from me.
Payback is a B*

I double dog Dare you.
Exactly. I plan on doing my part these next 4 days but I'm done after Xmas eve. And I'm taking the 4 day New Years weekend too.

I'm tired of being expected to step up every minute regardless.

I've done and will do my part this peak. But I'm drawing a line.