Super Bowl

MonavieLeaker

Bringin Teh_Lulz
6 Time SB Champs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ol'browneye

Is it just me or did anyone else notice that on the play that holding was called in the end zone for the safety that the clock never moved?
I guess it was just me. I found the replay on nfl.com and I stand corrected!

Last edited:

rod

Retired 22 years
All I can say is that was a fun game to watch---------and thank you wifey poo for pickng me up at the saloon--------------------------P.S. I was her DD last weekend for her get together with her gal friends so no reason for any feminazis to get on my case. She don't like football:peaceful:

chev

Nightcrawler
How about the half time show? I thought it was a damn good show.Better than that Janet/Justin debauchery. I'm a Springsteen fan so I might be a little biased here. :happy-very:

Channahon

I enjoyed using 3-D glasses to watch the preview for Aliens vs Monsters. And if you still have them you can watch Chuck on NBC tonight. Never saw the show before, but get to use the glasses again!!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
That was probably the best ever Super Bowl. It's too bad there were so many personal fouls on both sides of the field. The officials did an excellent job.

The half-time show was superb, again one of the best ever.

Congrat's Pitts fans! Awesome game.

longlunchguy

Runnin on Empty
:happy-very:I was sitting about 35 rows up in the end zone where Harrison sored at the end of the first half. What a game. Fans from both sides up and down throughout the game. The couple next to me were from Az. Nice folks. I enjoyed the back and forth with them in the fourth quarter. I never left my seat, start to finish. I didn't sit in it much, but I never left from the National Anthem til the final kneel down. I agree that the refs played too much of a role,and the Cardinals were hit with a couple questionable calls, but a Steelers win made the 3 hr drive back home at 2 am much more tolerable. Oh.....also, BBRRRUUUUUCCCCEEE

moreluck

golden ticket member
Rose,J20140201_low.jpg

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
AJ's official SB pick.

Broncos

Considering the only thing I got right this season, let's not talk about it...if I you chose to bet, don't follow me advice.