Taken Out of Service

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I think the OP may still care about the ex and doesn't want anything bad to happen to her while at the same time he wants the whole thing to just go away.

You are right--sexual harassment claims should not be made or taken lightly. Careers can be ruined based upon someone's meritless claims. Women definitely hold the upper hand in cases such as this.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Sad, but true. We had a driver(15 year) and a casual(who was next in line for full time) playing footsie. I guess they played I show, you show. She had just gotten a new set of toys, I mean boobs. Supposedly, she showed him, then he showed her. Next thing you know she is in the office claiming harassment. He is married and very active in his church. The center manager, at the time, pulled him in the office and told him the deal. If she goes forward, there will be an investigation. His wife will be questioned by HR, and so on. He chose to resign.

She showed her booby's to every one on preload, also. I never asked for the details from either. Was told them by someone close. Very sad. She went full time. It is still a running joke. When I was next in line, there was a bit of picking. Luckily for me, I have a very smart mouth.:wink2:

over9five

Staff member
Lol, girls do like to show 'em off after they're worked on. A girl on my route had to show 'em off too, to me and the mailman.

Not that there's anything wrong with that!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Lol, girls do like to show 'em off after they're worked on. A girl on my route had to show 'em off too, to me and the mailman.

Not that there's anything wrong with that!

I was at the police station making a delivery when one of the officers, who is a friend of mine, mentioned that one of the dispatchers had just had hers done so, of course, I had to look. No, she didn't show them to me, but I still had to look.

over9five

Staff member
I was at the police station making a delivery when one of the officers, who is a friend of mine, mentioned that one of the dispatchers had just had hers done so, of course, I had to look. No, she didn't show them to me, but I still had to look.

And were they noticably........enhanced?

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
If it were me and I were in your shoes, I would have a "little chat" with your accuser.

Actually, that is probably the worst thing you could do at this point. Anything you say to them will probably be mis-interpreted or used against you. Your best choice is to avoid that person and say nothing to them until the issue is resolved. In terms of getting your job back, it is the company and the union you need to deal with, not them.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!

WARNING WILL ROBINSON! WARNING WILL ROBINSIN ! "Don't touch, leave area ,notify supervisor !!""

NotWARNING WILL ROBINSON! WARNING WILL ROBINSIN ! "Don't touch, leave area ,notify supervisor !!""

that there's anything wrong with that!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Actually, that is probably the worst thing you could do at this point. Anything you say to them will probably be mis-interpreted or used against you. Your best choice is to avoid that person and say nothing to them until the issue is resolved. In terms of getting your job back, it is the company and the union you need to deal with, not them.

I gave this advice before knowing that it was a sexual harassment accusation.

raceanoncr

She showed her booby's to every one on preload, also. I never asked for the details from either. Was told them by someone close. Very sad. She went full time. It is still a running joke. When I was next in line, there was a bit of picking. Luckily for me, I have a very smart mouth.:wink2:

Uh, could you, uh, have this "lady", uh, maybe PM me with, uh, those pictures so that I, uh, would ever, ummmmm, come in contact with them, er, I mean, HER, I would look the other way, so as to not, uh, get in trouble?

Wouldn't want to cause any trouble, ya know?

menotyou

bella amicizia
Uh, could you, uh, have this "lady", uh, maybe PM me with, uh, those pictures so that I, uh, would ever, ummmmm, come in contact with them, er, I mean, HER, I would look the other way, so as to not, uh, get in trouble? Wouldn't want to cause any trouble, ya know?
Sorry to report, 'twas not I that was flapping cotton. LOL!