TDU GODDESS COMING TO 251?

Unify251

Again... You don't know who you are talking to. And he benefited by giving members a raise.... But taking it away from new hires. The other MOU he benefited by getting his supporters job at the hospital.

Sent using BrownCafe App

stink219

Are you slow? I'll rephrase so even you may understand. What did K get out of it? What was his personal gain?

Sent using the conscience of Local 251

POS251

K never benefited maybe a friend or 2. But anything he did was for someone else..he didn't work there so it wasn't a money thing, he wasn't looking to get ahead he was ready for retirement .he just thought he was helping his so called friends..who your one of them it was fine while it was going your way.. and enforced those MOU s if you thought it was wrong why didn't you speak up . You had others to call at the hall..Because clearly it was loyalty you have none of that..however I hope you've chosen your loyalty because you'll never be trusted again with the people who stuck by you .

Sent using BrownCafe App

smells like godzilla

Playing the loyalty game? Loyalty should be to the Local 251 membership as a whole and the labor movement in general. Loyalty to an old regime carries no weight anymore, and members are free from the retaliation that went along with crossing them.

Sent using BrownCafe App

stink219

Playing the loyalty game? Loyalty should be to the Local 251 membership as a whole and the labor movement in general. Loyalty to an old regime carries no weight anymore, and members are free from the retaliation that went along with crossing them.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Retaliation? Interesting choice of words.

Unify251

There's loyalty... And then there's blind loyalty. I never knew about those MOU's until much after they were in place...and would have NEVER supported them. They did nothing but hurt our members and undermine our contract.

Sent using BrownCafe App

POS251

Elvis you are correct loyalty should be to the members ..that include no lies to get into office or to turn members against each other..you preach unity and this union has never been so.divided..take a moment look around YOUR group created this.. step outside your TDU box and ask.some of the members what they think and not just your supporters your transparentcy is only as clear as you allow..

Sent using BrownCafe App

Unify251

Where was your loyalty when you fired your ABA?? Where was your loyalty when you told your BA not to go back to his barns and basically take an " Early Retirement"....Don't throw stones at glass houses....

Sent using BrownCafe App

smells like godzilla

POS, the only division in the Local is the one you are creating and attempting to perpetuate. Members see through it.
And if you stayed for the meeting then you would know about the cars. There is more transparency now then ever, you just can't accept the current reality.

Sent using BrownCafe App

stink219

Where was your loyalty when you fired your ABA?? Where was your loyalty when you told your BA not to go back to his barns and basically take an " Early Retirement"....Don't throw stones at glass houses....

Sent using BrownCafe App
Where was the loyalty when you fired a female teamster 1 year shy of retirement? Where was your loyalty by cutting a 40+ year teamster from the tractor trailer school? Your loyalty was by a phone call.

Unify251

He had no loyalty to them because he didn't owe them loyalty. You didn't even give the loyalty to your own.

Sent using BrownCafe App

POS251

I'm sorry didn't Elvis just say loyalty is to the members? They were both members...but I guess members mean TDU supporters ONLY..

Sent using BrownCafe App

Unify251

I'm not going to speak for him... But as a member my opinion is that he was loyal to the members... They voted for change and unfortunately the that worked at the hall and could not support the members decision for change had to be let go.

Sent using BrownCafe App

stink219

I'm not going to speak for him... But as a member my opinion is that he was loyal to the members... They voted for change and unfortunately the that worked at the hall and could not support the members decision for change had to be let go.

Sent using BrownCafe App
How long have you been a teamster?

POS251

You know nothing of who was let go..that member devoted her life to members and went thur other administrative change and always stood strong for members..you mean they needed to make room for people who probably didn't even know what a union was take her job. Know your fkin facts before you open your mouth...and that 40.plus member who was allowed to open up school that day. To find later a phone call saying your services are no longer needed a man who gave the union 40 plus yrs just plain disrespectful ..They knew what loyalty was..you my friend have no idea what that means..

Sent using BrownCafe App

smells like godzilla

It Is wrong to say they were 'let go'. They weren't hired by the new administration.
One is a retiree, btw, and we know how you feel about retirees ("no place in the union" as you said)....
Are we going to question all your personnel changes after summer '06?

Sent using BrownCafe App

stink219

It Is wrong to say they were 'let go'. They weren't hired by the new administration.
One is a retiree, btw, and we know how you feel about retirees ("no place in the union" as you said)....
Are we going to question all your personnel changes after summer '06?

Sent using BrownCafe App
Do we need to break out news paper clippings?

You know me...
You know nothing of who was let go..that member devoted her life to members and went thur other administrative change and always stood strong for members..you mean they needed to make room for people who probably didn't even know what a union was take her job. Know your fkin facts before you open your mouth...and that 40.plus member who was allowed to open up school that day. To find later a phone call saying your services are no longer needed a man who gave the union 40 plus yrs just plain disrespectful ..They knew what loyalty was..you my friend have no idea what that means..

Sent using BrownCafe App

Joe, she ran against them. She made a conscious choice as an adult that she knew could cost her her job. Lets not play the babe in the woods routine here. Every one of the office staff that did not run against them still have their jobs. Grow up. You made ALOT of mistakes. The sad thing is, you are so arrogant, that you have zero chance to learn from them. And thats a tragedy.

You can tell a lot about a man by the way he loses. And the members are learning a whole lot about you buddy. Keep it up, son. Your numbers dwindle with every bad decision you make.

Sent using BrownCafe App