TDU GODDESS COMING TO 251?

Unify251

Actually that MOU had absolutely nothing to do with stewards... That was how the process always went... But it needed to be on paper because it wasn't in the contract like that.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Last edited:

stink219

Well Unify, you would know about being on both sides now wouldn't you? And I know the MOU didn't address stewards directly. It was the right for RIH to change a job with only 4 weeks notice. Correct?

Sent using the conscience of Local 251

Unify251

The MOU didn't have anything to do about 4 weeks.... It had to do with bumping rights. So maybe you shouldn't open your mouth until you have your information correct.
Before the election happened I never believed that 251 needed change... Now that I have seen with my own eyes the mess that K & L left this hospital in .... Change is exactly what we needed. It's sad that a few bad apples ruined for everyone. If you had a BA that totally under minded your contract and did things behind the members backs just to help himself... You would feel the same way!

Sent using BrownCafe App

stink219

Apparently I hit a nerve. Maybe I won't shut my mouth. And if I don't? The MOU is easily recognizable. Just because you explained it to members incorrectly, doesn't show validity.

Btw, how did K benefit from what you claim?

POS251

Unity would you like another recording of yourself on YouTube :censored2: over the very people that believed in you and trusted you?? I'm sure someone can come up with one...

Sent using BrownCafe App

stink219

The MOU didn't have anything to do about 4 weeks.... It had to do with bumping rights. So maybe you shouldn't open your mouth until you have your information correct.
Once again, you give half of the story. Your explaining only part 2 of the MOU. Part 1 refers to the provisions of article 9 and further.

Unify251

Explained it incorrectly!?? It's very simple... Bumping rights use to only be for job elimination and duty restructuring... The new MOU allows for bumping if your hours get restructured from full time to part time or per diem. It's for the good of the employees.
K benefited from the other MOU because it was the only way that we were really going to get our 5% raise ( which happened to be right before election time also)

Sent using BrownCafe App

POS251

K made mistakes that's no secret. But you and the rest say that all these MOU s are so bad bring it on...talk about them and please do not fail to explain how you plan to fix them in the future?

Sent using BrownCafe App

Unify251

It's sad because as I said before... Not all of the old guard was bad... But we pretty much got screwed over at RIH....

Sent using BrownCafe App

Unify251

They aren't all bad... I never said that. Just the ones that he put in place to help himself and his friends. As an employee at RIH it's hard to justify the actions of my old BA and a union that I truly believed in.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Unify251

And if K made mistakes and many people knew about them why wasn't he stopped ... Why did it have to come to this?

Sent using BrownCafe App

POS251

I'll ask again what MOU and how do you plan to fix them.I haven't heard of any changes yet..

Sent using BrownCafe App

Unify251

1. Giving temp employees better bidding rights on a job than current employees
2. Anyone hired after February of 2012 starting salary of the 2011 rate

How are we gonna fix them? Hmm... I guess we will have to try to fix his mess in contract negotiations

Sent using BrownCafe App

stink219

K benefited from the other MOU because it was the only way that we were really going to get our 5% raise ( which happened to be right before election time also)

Sent using BrownCafe App
How did he benefit? He's not paid by RIH. 5% raise? Seems like you were the one that benefited. In more ways than one. Did you enjoy raking a man over the coals that stuck up for you even after the nasty things you said?