TDU?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
And I'm sure you will continue to be pictured on the opening page of there website and give them more money. Or as your brother now 804brown says you will pay your dues. Have fun with it.
Never paid any dues.
The picture is from 2011.
How can we blame them for coveting such a striking image?
Try not to hate me because I'm beautiful.

804brown

As a self described dues paying member....

You have access to the books.

Prove me wrong, and post all the relevant information.

Ken P (the exulted leader) is not a Teamster.

And, you take direction from him ?

-Bug-
Join the organization, come to the convention in Cleveland and find out for yourself and post it yourself.
Paff is OUR national organizer. He works at OUR discretion. If he wasn't so effective, he would have been replaced BY us.

I guess when you (-BUG-) are on the outside looking in you sort of make stuff up about You see TDU as a threat so you make stuff up.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Join the organization, come to the convention in Cleveland and find out for yourself and post it yourself.
Paff is OUR national organizer. He works at OUR discretion. If he wasn't so effective, he would have been replaced BY us.

I guess when you (-BUG-) are on the outside looking in you sort of make stuff up about You see TDU as a threat so you make stuff up.

Thats it ?

Thats all you got ?

Well.... there's a couple minutes of my life, I wish I had back.

-Bug-

See here is what you have to understand. We have all been around. Some joined ( not me) or knew others that went WERE members of still all. When you finally from up and step into the big leagues you figure out that it's all a bunch of communist crap. You don't elect Ken P. That's like saying Fidel Castro was elected. You and the association you are with are a complete joke and will always be. I can't wait till you are crushed and I can come on here gloating and rubbing it in your face. And I will. It's 11:23 pm on a Thursday and TDU still suck and always will.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Thats it ?

Thats all you got ?

Well.... there's a couple minutes of my life, I wish I had back.

-Bug-
Oh come on -Bug-???

Are we to believe, that in 2015, TDU somehow manages to keep their financials a complete secret?
You really have nothing to confirm your allegations, except conjecture?

Of the thousands of members who are made a privy to the organizations numbers annually, somehow nothing has ever leaked out to confirm your suspicions?

As you bang that hollow drum, it barely makes a sound.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
It's takes a sucker to say yes to part time supervision. Did they get you on your first month to say yes? Did you run home and tell mommy your got promoted? Did you let her know you have to pay for your healthcare? Did you let her know your now salary? Does she know you have unlimited days off BUT your not allowed to use them! Also how hard was it to tell mommy she could only get her room and board once a month !! THERE is one born every minute!!
Aw thats cute. Ignore the facts, attack the person. Exactly what you do when you have no argument. Pathetic.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Profits are growing a lot slower than healthcare costs.
Then why were UPS stock dividends raised 9% this year.

That's a lot more percentage raise than I got.

My healthcare was downgraded.

My pension has not seen an increase in contribution since the last contract and may not see a contribution increase at all in this contract.

I think UPS decided to spend the bulk of their money on the shareholders on this contract.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Then why were UPS stock dividends raised 9% this year.
9% of 73 cents is a lot less than 9% of several thousands. Come on...
My pension has not seen an increase in contribution since the last contract and may not see a contribution increase at all in this contract.
Pensions are dying.
I think UPS decided to spend the bulk of their money on the shareholders on this contract.
Yeah, those damn people who own the company! They should invest their money and get nothing in return!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Books are open to Teamsters who choose to join. TDU is a not some foreign entity. It's an organization OF Teamsters, By Teamsters and FOR Teamsters!! But we are Teamsters who stand up and ask questions of our leaders. Teamsters who are sick and tired of Old Guard "leaders" who forget where they come from and have lost touch with their members.
You Old Guard "leaders" are, naturally, threatened by TDU because it holds leaders feet to the fire. It exposes their bloated salaries. It trains future leaders who will represent the rank and file and not sell out. TDU, of course, "BUG"s you because they wake up the rank and file to educate and agitate and instigate. In case you are so out of touch yourself, that is EXACTLY what unions are supposed to do!! That is why we need to clean house next year!!
It's a secret cult of weak brainwashed and naive people so blinded by the wool over their eyes, they can't seem to distinguish reality or fantasy. I have never met a truthful TDUer yet. There whole being is shrouded in secrecy.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Oh come on -Bug-???

Are we to believe, that in 2015, TDU somehow manages to keep their financials a complete secret?
You really have nothing to confirm your allegations, except conjecture?

Of the thousands of members who are made a privy to the organizations numbers annually, somehow nothing has ever leaked out to confirm your suspicions?

As you bang that hollow drum, it barely makes a sound.
Because it's a farce. TDU lies to its members. Their books can't be confirmed. I thought you thought you were smarter than that?

804brown

It's a secret cult of weak brainwashed and naive people so blinded by the wool over their eyes, they can't seem to distinguish reality or fantasy. I have never met a truthful TDUer yet. There whole being is shrouded in secrecy.
Not sure if the words you are using ("brainwashed", "naive", "blinded" , not "truthful") actually describe TDU, but after watching the GOP debate (for comic relief) last night, those words can certainly describe Republicans.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Not sure if the words you are using ("brainwashed", "naive", "blinded" , not "truthful") actually describe TDU, but after watching the GOP debate (for comic relief) last night, those words can certainly describe Republicans.
That wasn't a debate, rather a media driven "dog and pony show".
For it to be a true debate, all candidates need an opportunity to speak on all topics raised by the moderators.
In this instance the moderators lobbed softballs to one guy, then came with over the top with a hundred mile an hour fastball to the next.
There was nothing fair about that "so called debate".
The only time it ever resembled a true debate was when they allowed the exchange between Chris Christie and Rand Paul over the scope of the Patriot Act and the 4th Ammendment.