Teamsters Endorse OBAMA

over9five

Staff member
Whenever Obama makes a speech in front of a million people, he knows that HALF a million of them don't want him as President.

It's got to be kind of sad for him to know that only HALF of his nation wants him to be their leader. That he barely sqeaked by with a tiny majority of voters. That he only did 1% better than President Bush.

Maybe if he had gotten another 35 - 40% of the Peoples votes, THEN it would have been a landslide. 52% is not a landslide, it's just.......Sad.

mikestrek

Whenever Obama makes a speech in front of a million people, he knows that HALF a million of them don't want him as President.

It's got to be kind of sad for him to know that only HALF of his nation wants him to be their leader. That he barely sqeaked by with a tiny majority of voters. That he only did 1% better than President Bush.

Maybe if he had gotten another 35 - 40% of the Peoples votes, THEN it would have been a landslide. 52% is not a landslide, it's just.......Sad.
Over9five, I supose if that helps you deal with the pain of McCain getting even less votes. and can you imagine taking over as Bush Jr did knowing you lost the popular vote. My guess is your 401-k has tanked like all the rest of us under eight (8) years of Republican rule.

Anyway, Spin it anyway you want but Obama got 53% and 364 electoral votes. A clear Mandate. It's okay though a lot of Republicans are lost right now and looking for a leader. :happy-very:

over9five

Staff member
Mike, it is you who are spinning things. How was your 401k while the Republicans had control of Congress?

What happened to your 401k after the Democrats got control?

Easy questions, no spin.

chev

Nightcrawler
McCAIN GOT 163 Electoral votes
Obama got 364 Electoral votes

McCain got 57,434,084
Obama got 65,431,955

Mccain got 46%
Obama got 53%

Missouri is still a toss up with 11 electoral votes

57 Senators riding Obama's Coat Tails and still counting.

NO I wouldn't call it a LANDSLIDE

I'd call it a BLOW-OUT :happy-very:
Hmmm. This post looks familiar. http://www.browncafe.com/community/threads/hey-mikes-back.197376/

Still promoting that fairy tale.
Landslide....isn't that a song by Fleetwood Mac? :happy-very:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I am so glad I have this to read today.
I was hoping my grandson was coming over but alas, he is not.
This thread reminds of our times together -
Hobie: You're a goober boy
Grandson: No I'm not. Your a poopie head
Hobie: Don't be eating your boogers
Grandson: I didn't eat no booger. Mama, Hobie is telling lies! Hobie, your breath stinks.
Hobie: Good, I'm going to breathe on you.
Grandson: Nooooo! You're a big fat meany.
Hobie: You cry like a girl.
Grandson: No I don't, I'm gonna beat up up.
Hobie: I don't think so, I think girls can beat you up.
Cartman: I wouldn't let any girl kick my butt. I'd say, "Get your beyotch axe back in that kitchen and make me some pot pie."
Grandson: Who was that Hobie.
Hobie: That was Cartman from South Park
Grandson: He's fat!
Cartman: I'm not fat, I'm big-boned
Hobie: Don't mess with Cartman or you'll wind up like Kenny
Grandson: Whose Kenny?
Hobie: He’s the kid on South Park that mumbles like you
Grandson: I don’t mumble anymore, I’m getting real good at talking! You got hairs in your nose…Yuk!

And so on and so on.

mikestrek

Mike, it is you who are spinning things. How was your 401k while the Republicans had control of Congress?

What happened to your 401k after the Democrats got control?

Easy questions, no spin.
Over9five, well, Let's look at the fact (No Spin)
George W Bush (Republican) has been President two (2) terms
That's 8 years under Republican rule.

Bush also had a Republican Congress and Senate.

FACTCHECK: Democrats only took control of congress less that two (2) years ago but that's a nice try to spin it that way. George Bush Sr also tried to blame the Dem Congress and he lost to President Clinton. With Republicans the buck stops some place else.

And 401-k's were beeing scammed all throughout the Bush (8) years without any regulation and Bush has not only been president of our country over the last two (2) years but Bush is still President praying for it to all end.

Over9five, If blaming this mess on the last two years of Congress. Nice try but That Boat don't float.

Also, Can you name one Republican Leader now? and No not Rush Limbaugh. :happy-very:

over9five

Staff member
Simple (really) facts:

401k with Republicans in control of Congress = GOOD

401k with Democrats in control of Congress = BAD

Republicans in control of Congress = YaY! 401k makes LOTS of money!

Democrats in control of Congress = Booo! 401k loses LOTS of money!

Where exactly have I lied or misled you?

And who is this "Rush" you Liberals keep bringing up???

tieguy

Banned
We ought to let Bush run again and win......so we can impeach his :censored2: and throw him in jail, led by Dennis Kucinich.

that comment is beneath you. If he was impeachable it would have already happened. Don't let yourself starting going brain dead like the other liberal posters here.

tieguy

Banned
McCAIN GOT 163 Electoral votes
Obama got 364 Electoral votes

McCain got 57,434,084
Obama got 65,431,955

Mccain got 46%
Obama got 53%

Missouri is still a toss up with 11 electoral votes

57 Senators riding Obama's Coat Tails and still counting.

NO I wouldn't call it a LANDSLIDE

I'd call it a BLOW-OUT :happy-very:

Blow out? like what congress did to bushs economy?

tieguy

Banned
Over9five, well, Let's look at the fact (No Spin)
George W Bush (Republican) has been President two (2) terms
That's 8 years under Republican rule.

Bush also had a Republican Congress and Senate.

FACTCHECK: Democrats only took control of congress less that two (2) years ago but that's a nice try to spin it that way. George Bush Sr also tried to blame the Dem Congress and he lost to President Clinton. With Republicans the buck stops some place else.

And 401-k's were beeing scammed all throughout the Bush (8) years without any regulation and Bush has not only been president of our country over the last two (2) years but Bush is still President praying for it to all end.

Over9five, If blaming this mess on the last two years of Congress. Nice try but That Boat don't float.

Also, Can you name one Republican Leader now? and No not Rush Limbaugh. :happy-very:

wow over 9 same stupid post he made to me on another thread.
somebody wake mikey up and let him know we had a democratic congress while the economy was crashing.

over9five

Staff member
somebody wake mikey up and let him know we had a democratic congress while the economy was crashing.

Exactly. I don't know why this is so hard for some people to understand. It is really quite simple and clear as day.

mikestrek

Simple (really) facts:

401k with Republicans in control of Congress = GOOD

401k with Democrats in control of Congress = BAD

Republicans in control of Congress = YaY! 401k makes LOTS of money!

Democrats in control of Congress = Booo! 401k loses LOTS of money!

Where exactly have I lied or misled you?

And who is this "Rush" you Liberals keep bringing up???
OVER9FIVE, I'll take it that's another way of saying you agree that Baby Bush is a LOOOOOOOSER. :happy-very:

But nice try using the 2 year dem stuff. Tie tried that also. LOL

mikestrek

Same post, Same truth TIEGUY. Yes the truth hurts.

Can you say SURPLUS? Happy says are ahead

tieguy

Banned
Pssst mike you're congress was in charge whien the economy tanked. Surprise!!! Try reading the newspaper every now and then when mommy is done with it.

mikestrek

Pssst mike you're congress was in charge whien the economy tanked. Surprise!!! Try reading the newspaper every now and then when mommy is done with it.
PSSST, Your two (2) term republican president was in charge during those two (2) years OH! and Bush is still in Charge.

Like I said. Nice try TIE :happy-very:

mikestrek

Psssst....my two term president had a good economy until your one term congress took over.
yeah tieguy everyone knows Baby Bush was handed a SURPLUS and an incredible economy when he took over for President Clinton.

We all know that.

But look what Baby Bush did to our great country in just eight (8) years. Bush ran us into a ditch and Obama is going to have to fix his mess.

Bush should APOLOGIZE :happy-very: