Teamsters Endorse OBAMA

mikestrek

I agree.
2 against 1. You lose mikestrek. :raspberry-tounge::wink2:
i AGREE, I'm here alone and I beat both of you. I haven't heard one good reason in here why Baby Bush shouldn't have to APOLOGIZE.

All I hear is balme it on a 2 year congress?

Is that all you got. Give me something I can DEBATE. please. :happy-very:

tieguy

Banned
i AGREE, I'm here alone and I beat both of you. I haven't heard one good reason in here why Baby Bush shouldn't have to APOLOGIZE.

you have not debated the point that your liberal congress screwed up a good bush economy. Perhaps you could start there?

mikestrek

you have not debated the point that your liberal congress screwed up a good bush economy. Perhaps you could start there?
OKAY, That's it TIEGUY, I win you lose and obama wins :happy-very:

If all you have is the 2 year dem congress, You lose.

No need to continue this debate. You lose.

OBAMA/BIDEN 2012

YES!!! :happy-very:

tieguy

Banned
OKAY, That's it TIEGUY, I win you lose and obama wins :happy-very:

If all you have is the 2 year dem congress, You lose.

No need to continue this debate. You lose.

OBAMA/BIDEN 2012

YES!!! :happy-very:

Ok mikey I didn't think you had anything to argue the point with. You're like arguing with a 10 year old. Going on my ignore list. Ask someone else to reach out to me if you decide to try discussing the issues intelligently.

chev

Nightcrawler

:rolleyes2: I agree with Tie.
All we keep hearing is blame Bush. wahhhhhh

paidslave

Right ON Mike....Don't let them take you down too!

If I recall correctly it was the Republicons that led us down the track to Bankrupt the United States of America. Good thing we have a President elect with good judgement and not otherwise! We now at least have a fighting chance to CHANGE this course! One thing bush did was Freedom Iraq. Ironically, most of these people don't want the freedom that we are fighting for them!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/09/21/AR2007092102074_pf.html

War Costing $720 Million Each Day, Group Says

By Kari Lydersen
Washington Post Staff Writer
Saturday, September 22, 2007; A11

CHICAGO, Sept. 21 -- The money spent on one day of the Iraq war could buy homes for almost 6,500 families or health care for 423,529 children, or could outfit 1.27 million homes with renewable electricity, according to the American Friends Service Committee, which displayed those statistics on large banners in cities nationwide Thursday and Friday.
The war is costing $720 million a day or $500,000 a minute, according to the group's analysis of the work of Nobel Prize-winning economist Joseph E. Stiglitz and Harvard public finance lecturer Linda J. Bilmes.

chev

Nightcrawler

If I recall correctly it was the Republicons that led us down the track to Bankrupt the United States of America. Good thing we have a President elect with good judgement and not otherwise! We now at least have a fighting chance to CHANGE this course!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/09/21/AR2007092102074_pf.html

[SIZE=-1]By Kari Lydersen
Saturday, September 22, 2007; A11
[/SIZE]
CHICAGO, Sept. 21 -- The money spent on one day of the Iraq war could buy homes for almost 6,500 families or health care for 423,529 children, or could outfit 1.27 million homes with renewable electricity, according to the American Friends Service Committee, which displayed those statistics on large banners in cities nationwide Thursday and Friday.
The war is costing $720 million a day or $500,000 a minute, according to the group's analysis of the work of Nobel Prize-winning economist Joseph E. Stiglitz and Harvard public finance lecturer Linda J. Bilmes.
So it could have bought handouts.
Imagine that. A Harvard liberal.

Ironically, most of these people don't want the freedom that we are fighting for them!
Did you take a poll or just listen to CNN?

mikestrek

If I recall correctly it was the Republicons that led us down the track to Bankrupt the United States of America. Good thing we have a President elect with good judgement and not otherwise! We now at least have a fighting chance to CHANGE this course! One thing bush did was Freedom Iraq. Ironically, most of these people don't want the freedom that we are fighting for them!

[SIZE=-1]By Kari Lydersen
Saturday, September 22, 2007; A11[/SIZE]

PAIDSLAVE, That's what I like about the honorable men in here, Like yourself. The truth is killing these guys. I've never seen the Republican party in such bad shape.

Anyway, Obama wins. YES! :happy-very:

mikestrek

:rolleyes2: I agree with Tie.
All we keep hearing is blame Bush. wahhhhhh
HEY CHEV, I know the truth hurts. one LANDSLIDE victory and Republicans don't know who to turn to for Leadership. I guess the only one you have to look up to now is Your Radio and Rush Limbaugh. I'm finding myself feeling sorry for you now. Like I was with Sarah Palin. :happy-very:

paidslave

So it could have bought handouts.
Imagine that. A Harvard liberal.

When you get your stimulis check in the mail just send it back!

Maybe instead of all that money going to Iraq some may have a job. Lots of jobs would have been created helping the UNION Carpenter, Plumber, electrician earning wages building these homes...Or maybe a doctor helping out a sick kid...

Some will never get it......go make some bullets!

mikestrek

When you get your stimulis check in the mail just send it back! Maybe you would have been the UNION Carpenter, Plumber, electrician earning wages building these homes...Or maybe a doctor helping out a sick kid...

Some will never get it......go make some bullets!
just don't let "Joe the Plumber touch my home. Turns out he's not a real plumber. Sounds like he's unemployed but lied and said he made more than $250,000 a year.

Republicans sure know how to lie these days. :happy-very:

chev

Nightcrawler
HEY CHEV, I know the truth hurts. one LANDSLIDE victory and Republicans don't know who to turn to for Leadership. I guess the only one you have to look up to now is Your Radio and Rush Limbaugh. I'm finding myself feeling sorry for you now. Like I was with Sarah Palin. :happy-very:
Oh GOD! When are you going to learn the definition of landslide?
Are you trying to convince yourself by repeating this in multiple threads over and over again.
Pathetic. :rolleyes2:
BTW....I don't even listen to Rush

Do me a favor and feel sorry for yourself...I don't need false bs from you.

go make some bullets!
ehhh? Very intelligent.

mikestrek

Oh GOD! When are you going to learn the definition of landslide?
Are you trying to convince yourself by repeating this in multiple threads over and over again.
Pathetic. :rolleyes2:
BTW....I don't even listen to Rush

Do me a favor and feel sorry for yourself...I don't need false bs from you.
OKAY CHEV,

ONE MORE TIME but that's it, I'll define LANDSLAID.

364 electoral votes

over 65 million votes.

53%

Missouri 11 electoral votes still up for grabs.

57 U.S. Senators riding the coat tails of Obama.

You can call it a LANDSLIDE or a BLOW-OUT.

Take your pick. :happy-very:

chev

Nightcrawler
OKAY CHEV,

ONE MORE TIME but that's it, I'll define LANDSLAID.

364 electoral votes

over 65 million votes.

53%

Missouri 11 electoral votes still up for grabs.

57 U.S. Senators riding the coat tails of Obama.

You can call it a LANDSLIDE or a BLOW-OUT.

Take your pick. :happy-very:
You forgot to put the popular vote % in there.
Again you use the same cut and paste remark less the full information.
Your immaturity knows no bounds. I'm done playing your game. Putting you on ignore like tie did. It's best to not converse with you.

paidslave

The poor guys feelings are hurt by the truth!:happy2:

I bet he is mad that Oil prices took a dive too...

Some people don't know what good news is!

mikestrek

Your immaturity knows no bounds. I'm done playing your game. Putting you on ignore like tie did. It's best to not converse with you.
Oh my god CHEV, You don't have to run. Just admit Baby bush blew it and move on. Is that what Republicans do in here when there proven wrong. They put you on "IGNORE"? Like I said the truth hurts. :happy-very:

paidslave

You forgot to put the popular vote % in there.
Again you use the same cut and paste remark less the full information.

If i recall correctly Bush jr didn't even get the popular vote!

Who cares now?

chev

Nightcrawler
The poor guys feelings are hurt by the truth!:happy2:

I bet he is mad that Oil prices took a dive too...

Some people don't know what good news is!

You too piggy. My feelings are not hurt. I just don't see the sense in conversing with people who continue to post BS like you both do.:wink2:

Both on ignore.......bye