Teamsters Endorse OBAMA

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Call Jimmy Carter what you like, the batton for WORST president in the history of the USA has been handed to George Walker Bush.

Jimmy Carter never BK'd the country.!

George was right, his legacy will last a lifetime!

LMAO.

drewed

Shankman
Call Jimmy Carter what you like, the batton for WORST president in the history of the USA has been handed to George Walker Bush.

Jimmy Carter never BK'd the country.!

George was right, his legacy will last a lifetime!

LMAO.

He did let US citizens sit as hostages for over a year....

diesel96

You will get to see trickle up in action when Osama Bin Loopy gets into power!

Your kidding us with this outlook, aren't you Lifer? You ever notice those pooper scoopers that follows the horses in a parade? I find that as a good analogy as far as following every Republican administration. It may take years cleaning up after this sorry sack of Rep' :censored2: left behind.

He will be your president not mine and I will remind you every day of my predictions.

Why don't you jump the fence into Mexico and rub noses with their President. We now have to question your patriotism with that statement. I have dumped on GW plenty of times, but I never said he's not my president.

Worsening Recession - constantly being blamed on the Republicans possibly moving to depression status - business continuing to fail and job loss in millions all because of higher taxes

Higher taxes for most of America again blamed on the Republicans -
Congress unable to come to terms on Healthcare - spending being reigned in and all programs slashed because of inability to fund - failing business and job loss will limit the funds being brought in to the Federal Treasury

Ending the tax cuts to the rich will lower the debt, which will
strengthen the US dollar, which will mean oil will cost less, which
means inflation will go down, which means core inflation including
food and fuel will diminish, which means the economy will become
stronger because US workers will be able to afford to buy
discretionary products, which will employ other Americans who will
now have jobs so they will not lose their homes which means the housing market will stabilize, which means banks will be more solvent, which means money will once again become liquid which means loans for investments will once again become available which means industry will grow which means increasing GDP growth and more jobs. Jobs and the middleclass ability to spend are the engine of the economy. I know I don't make it sound complicated like Wkmac, but this is pretty elementary.

Lack of leadership in a weakened America will create
World chaos - Russia making their move on Georgia, Ukraine
Iran making their move to nuclear weapons
Venezuela flexing muscles in the Americas

How's them apples for a prediction with your president .... Osama bin Loopy!

You need to get out more often, your brilliant predictions FYI are not predictions at all. This is what we are reading in the papers today under GWB and republicans watch.

You and so many like you do not understand business and are willing to risk your future on a nobody.

You try to take 2+2 and make the sum of 5.... You will constantly tell me and others that it does not equal 4!

It's not that we don't understand smartie-pants, it's that we don't agree with idealologys with the economy. So far yours have proven to be complete and utter failure for this country. You don't take in account for Gov't spending and the greed factor.
You keep accusing non-republicans of this, yet your oblivious to whats going on now with our weak economy. Your trickle down policies and Bush Tax cuts have gradually weaken and dissolved the middleclass over the years yet you can't understand the middleclass is the main components of the engine that powers the economy, not the wealthy who basically reinvest their money and or find tax evasive loopholes.

What kind of credentials do you have in the business world?

One doesn't need credentials to form an opinion, simply witness the results of the past and do a little reading and research.

Donald Trump wrote a book entitled "The Best Real Estate Advice I Ever Received" - Go to page 222 - My brother wrote that chapter. I have had the opportunity to learn from some very prolific financial experts since the mid seventies.

Who wrote the chapter in filing bankruptcies, and wiping out shareholders? .......Wasn't it GW's best financial guru's proclaiming "have no fear", "all is well" a few months ago.

So when UPS starts to really feel the pinch and you are handed your notice .... tell me then that it doesn't make sense. How could a company like UPS cut jobs and eliminate entire network feeds???? How could this happen?

Again, lifer, you don't get it. A middleclass with jobs and money in their pocket from a result of less debt and a stronger dollar creates more discretionairy spending by US workers which will increase volume and jobs at UPS

The bottom line the Bush Tax Cuts are the main cause.
The US government needs income to run.
Without the income the US government must borrow funds
from other sources.
The more the US borrows, the higher the US Debt goes and
the larger the payment on the Debt Interest becomes and the
more money the US needs to borrow,
The double edge is that as the Debt grows the faith in the US
Economy and the US Dollar declines.
The US dollar has fallen by almost half against every major
currency.
The Bush Tax Cuts did not fulfill any of the claims promised.
More money to the rich did not stimulate the economy, did not
create 15 million jobs, did not balance the budget or lower
the debt and did not increase revenues.

The increase in revenue came from the increased profits from
abroad either from exports or profits from US international companies
taking advantage of the US currency drop and padding their
Earning Reports with profits made overseas

tieguy

Banned
I was going to vote for McCain until I found out that he was strongly against the Employee Free Choice Act, and very closely associated with Fred S. In a recent interview in Money magazine Smith acknowledged he had been on McCain's short list of VP choices. That's pretty close.

I guess it would have been a maverick move. I have always been an advocate of the idea of putting people with a business background in government to reduce the wastefull spending.

It's clear that a McCain presidency would be an anti-labor administration....Smith's support for McCain makes that self-evident. It's also possible that Smith might become a member of McCain's Cabinet, should he be elected. Take my word for it, you don't want that either.

If your basing your vote on who someone may have considered but did not select then I think your decision process is flawed.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Excuse me I have never heard of anything trickling up, water, money or crap, it all rolls downhill.
What a ridiculous idea.

paidslave

Excuse me I have never heard of anything trickling up, water, money or crap, it all rolls downhill.
What a ridiculous idea.

Tooner is right about one thing again. "Crap rolls down hill"......but I have never seen money roll downhill? fyI: water does invaportate (trickle up) small molecules called vapor in which creates huge clouds and fills up the lakes, rivers, streams and your basement pal!

ps: you were fooled by the actor Reagan on trickle down economics.....bunch of bs!

Where did they get this guy from? OINK OINK

Trickle down works on animals!

paidslave

Diesel thanks for your concern. As a bleeding heart liberal your concern for the damage Clinton has wrought is admirable. Don't worry I switched my 401 K money into secure funds and the bond market approximately six to 9 months ago though the present market beating will probably affect those investments too. If we can keep Obama out of the white house I might actually be able to plan to retire in my life time.

Retirement? If the old fart gets in you will never retire.....that is for sure....

Interesting how you will see oil tumble in coming weeks? We were all taking by these bleeding heart Republican Oil Mongers....

Gas will be in the 2-3 dollar range and all markets will recover after the OIL tycoons are no longer running the show!

I really believe that all the moderators are enjoying these present times because they continue to back them up!

You guys are little guys who want to be big guys and get creamed in the interim!

Don't believe everything you learned in UPS school! You already sold your sole and my suggestion is don't sell the remainder of your mind!

paidslave

Diesel thanks for your concern. As a bleeding heart liberal your concern for the damage Clinton has wrought is admirable. Don't worry I switched my 401 K money into secure funds and the bond market approximately six to 9 months ago though the present market beating will probably affect those investments too. If we can keep Obama out of the white house I might actually be able to plan to retire in my life time.

That Bleeding heart liberal balanced the budget...Tie I have really lost the little admiration that I had left for you on this post...

What has a Baby Bush done for you lately?

over9five

Staff member
...probably a mama's boy still living at home. :happy-very:

This is the kind of supporter that the Obama campaign has (successfully)
appealed to. The young, naive, college kid voter who only hears the word "change". There need not be any substance at all to what the candidate says, the young people only hear that one word. Like Hoax said, "still living at home". These young people have no idea what it is like to support yourself, your family, they have no real world experience. That one word resonates with them so much, it doesn't matter that the guy saying it has no idea or plan to accomplish anything.

It is a brilliant strategy that may just get an empty suit into the White House.

paidslave

Isnt history today sort of a paradox?

I just took a crapper this morning and it is history. Today I took a crap and its history..

All the same.....in the crapper....

Oxymorom or not.....Unfortunately history for baby bush isn't like my crapper in the morning....not soon enough!

paidslave

Obviously you've never had teenagers Tie. He is more like a 15 -17 year old...probably a mama's boy still living at home. :happy-very:

A ten year old kid is still smarter than a Hoaxter.......Get out of the bushes and into society again......or it may be too late!

tieguy

Banned
A ten year old kid is still smarter than a Hoaxter.......Get out of the bushes and into society again......or it may be too late!

george bush would easily beat Obama if he was running again. Bush beat Gore and Kerry who were both much more qualified candidates.

paidslave

george bush would easily beat Obama if he was running again. Bush beat Gore and Kerry who were both much more qualified candidates.

TIE you are right! I believe there are way too many people today Hiding in the woods, trees and deserts that cannot understand much. This explains how people could vote for such an incompetent maroon. It doesn't faze me anymore...I believe these rats in the sticks are just like little bush! They cannot talk coherently and make sense....there is a definate connection! They must be just like him....i got it!

peace!

paidslave

This is the kind of supporter that the Obama campaign has (successfully)
appealed to. The young, naive, college kid voter who only hears the word "change". There need not be any substance at all to what the candidate says, the young people only hear that one word. Like Hoax said, "still living at home". These young people have no idea what it is like to support yourself, your family, they have no real world experience. That one word resonates with them so much, it doesn't matter that the guy saying it has no idea or plan to accomplish anything.

It is a brilliant strategy that may just get an empty suit into the White House.

I am not a young college kid...I have almost 25 years of service. I also have a family. I also know the ecomony is in a real mess. I also know that we need some desperate change. I also know McCain is OLD School thinking. I know it hasn't worked. I also know I went back to college and have a Business degree. (paid by myself)

I own my own home. Pay my own taxes and my own bills with no support other than me.

Young college kids know these times haven't worked for them like so many and they are so right we need change.

I don't know what it is that you are trying to accomplish over 9.5 and HOAXTER?