Teamsters Endorse OBAMA

mikestrek

You forgot to put the popular vote % in there.
Again you use the same cut and paste remark less the full information.
Your immaturity knows no bounds. I'm done playing your game. Putting you on ignore like tie did. It's best to not converse with you.
UMMM CHEV, Once again your wrong. The popular vote is there. "OVER 65 MILLION VOTES

OKAY, let's be exact for CHEV. 65,431,955 OH! and counting.

tieguy

Banned
When you get your stimulis check in the mail just send it back!

Maybe instead of all that money going to Iraq some may have a job. Lots of jobs would have been created helping the UNION Carpenter, Plumber, electrician earning wages building these homes...Or maybe a doctor helping out a sick kid...

Some will never get it......go make some bullets!

Bush already sent us a stimulus check. Is Obama sending it make it better somehow?

mikestrek

You too piggy. My feelings are not hurt. I just don't see the sense in conversing with people who continue to post BS like you both do.:wink2:

Both on ignore.......bye
oh, okay. So I have to listen to you and TIEGUY brag about the two year dem congress and I have to take it but If I respond you want to put me on "IGNORE" Give me a break. :happy-very:

paidslave

yep wall street didn't know either. they sold off when Obama got elected. first time that has ever happened.

Yep Wall street is Republicons too...They're everywhere....

UPS beats analyst expectation next quarter on lower fuel cost.....My prediction!

tieguy

Banned
hey chevy . Notice how I put mikestrek on ignore and piggy shows up with the same obnoxious posting style? I wonder.....................

paidslave

hey chevy . Notice how I put mikestrek on ignore and piggy shows up with the same obnoxious posting style? I wonder.....................

LOL.......Wow I feel the same way....Me and Mike were chatting and out of nowhere you show up!

Good hearing from you!

By the way OBAMA beat mcslain by 12 million votes from my sources.

mikestrek

Bush has been in charge the last eight years and the Dem Congress was elected less than two years ago and Tieguy is trying to pin this failed economy on the Dem Congress. What a JOKE, Is this all they got. Talk about desperate and pasing the buck. :happy-very:

mikestrek

LOL.......Wow I feel the same way....Me and Mike were chatting and out of nowhere you show up!

Good hearing from you!
Hey PAIDLAVE, TIEGUY has been in here all day pushing bigtime on the 2 year dem congress. It's all he's got to hang on to.

Bush sr tried blaming the Dem Congress also and lost to President Bill Clinton.

TIEGUY is having a hard time with the LANDSLIDE. He even told me that Sarah Palin will be the next big leader of the Republican party.

Looks like it's gonna be an even bigger LANDSLIDE in 2012. :happy-very:

paidslave

Hey PAIDLAVE, TIEGUY has been in here all day pushing bigtime on the 2 year dem congress. It's all he's got to hang on to.

Bush sr tried blaming the Dem Congress also and lost to President Bill Clinton.

TIEGUY is having a hard time with the LANDSLIDE. He even told me that Sarah Palin will be the next big leader of the Republican party.

Looks like it's gonna be an even bigger LANDSLIDE in 2012. :happy-very:

We have nothing to worry if she runs it would be great news! Besides it will give her time to finish the bridge to nowhere in her back yard...lol

mikestrek

We have nothing to worry if she runs it would be great news! Besides it will give her time to finish the bridge to nowhere in her back yard...lol
It's my opinion but I see no Republican Leadership. Some Republicans are reaching for any conservative to come forward. The republican leadership is looking for new blood because all of the failed policies. Even the minority leaders are stepping down, now searching for new leadership. Republicans are now looking to see who is in Charge. :happy-very:

paidslave

Bush has been in charge the last eight years and the Dem Congress was elected less than two years ago and Tieguy is trying to pin this failed economy on the Dem Congress. What a JOKE, Is this all they got. Talk about desperate and pasing the buck. :happy-very:

You have to understand...TIEGUY for UPS that says it all. Blame everyone else on their own mishaps vehemently! Never tell the truth look at you square in the eye and tell you the truck is not packed when it is blown out, or be done by 9.5 today with an extra split...I could go on and on but I think you get the drift.

The same failed politics!

mikestrek

You have to understand...TIEGUY for UPS that says it all. Blame everyone else on their own mishaps vehemently! Never tell the truth look at you square in the eye and tell you the truck is not packed when it is blown out, or be done by 9.5 today with an extra split...I could go on and on but I think you get the drift.

The same failed politics!
I hear ya, I have to walk away from my desk for a while, I might come back tonight. If not have a great night and great talking with you. :happy-very:

paidslave

It's my opinion but I see no Republican Leadership. Some Republicans are reaching for any conservative to come forward. The republican leadership is looking for new blood because all of the failed policies. Even the minority leaders are stepping down, now searching for new leadership. Republicans are now looking to see who is in Charge. :happy-very:

Cons better see reality soon because they will be on the Unemployment line once OB gets in office! Joe leberman will be the first to go! Sarah will be lucky to have a governors job after her public embarrassment..She better go into acting or some other profession. The cons are finished!

Colon Powell jumped ship and I expect many more followers this time..I expect many of these cons to be working in Iraq soon to clean up the mess.

nite, till next round!

chev

Nightcrawler
Bush already sent us a stimulus check. Is Obama sending it make it better somehow?
Yep. It is peculiar. Bosom Buddies maybe. Maybe we should get a dna sample. :raspberry-tounge:
I'm in the mood for a nice ham.

LOL. putting these 2 blue footed boobies on ignore makes this thread so much shorter.

The blue-footed boobies are particularly common and may be seen nesting in rocks near the shore on most islands. They share a number of common traits with their cousins, the red-footed boobies and masked boobies, including forward-pointed eyes that allow stereo vision. This gives them the appearance of being cross-eyed when seen head on. This "silly" appearance, as well as their strange mating dance, led the Spaniards to call them bobos (clowns), hence the name boobie.:laughing:

Last edited: