Terminated for fraudulent documentation

Oceanview

__009facepalm.gif

You did a stupid. Talking like this will ensure you lose at panel. There's a difference between a 20 year driver who's been through some :censored2: getting a little defensive and a 3 month driver who just looks like an :censored2:.

Well if I lose I go back to the laborers union making $30 an hour it just sucks driving 1.5 hrs to the job site. Even though it's paid when it's over 90miles a way from our shop. I have rights and I'll fight for them

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I have no problem going back to the business to sheet it close. But When I was being trained my supervisor would sheett a lot of packages close when we were not near the location. I was under the impression that this was how it was done.

You are not in manamgenet, you are payed to work as directed, not decide what is best for UPS. If you wanted to make policy you should have went into management. Why do people make this job so difficult? If they give you too many airs and you told them it is was too many, it's their fault if they are late. If they give you too much work that you can't get done, and you told them, that's their fault. If they want you to go faster , but you are giving a good faith effort and working safely, tough :censored2: on them they can't touch you. Nobody has ever been fired for working safe, and to the best of their ability out here. They can piss and moan all they want. They can't do anything if you just work as directed

Oceanview

You are not in manamgenet, you are payed to work as directed, not decide what is best for UPS. If you wanted to make policy you should have went into management. Why do people make this job so difficult? If they give you too many airs and you told them it is was too many, it's their fault if they are late. If they give you too much work that you can't get done, and you told them, that's their fault. If they want you to go faster , but you are giving a good faith effort and working safely, tough :censored2: on them they can't touch you. Nobody has ever been fired for working safe, and to the best of their ability out here. They can piss and moan all they want. They can't do anything if you just work as directed

How many is 2 many airs??

Box Ox

I was this suspended for 2-3weeks For sheeting a package closed 10 blocks from the location

Yea let me get my job back with no back pay??
No I'm not about that life. I want my 3 week vacation pay. And I want them to know not to mess with me..

Call me stupid call me a baby but I'm doing this for all my fellow teamsteers so you don't have to go through what I went through. Also "if I win my case and I Continue to be harassed bullied or intimated I will file a law suit for harassment. My brother is a lawyer and helped me win 200k from the Franklin police department.

I have a feeling you're gonna lose big and the Teamsters will be glad to have you gone.

This is only an internet forum, but you can sometimes really tell when somebody was probably a huge problem for everyone around them in real life.

Oceanview

My brother is a lawyer and helped me win200k from the Franklin policedepartment.

Now the real story comes out!!

The story goes like this, they are fudging with the wrong guy.. I have a lawer who will take a case and guide me to the things I need to make a suit. Which I pretty much have since I document everything. Not to mention they now have to fire each driver he sheets a
I have a feeling you're gonna lose big and the Teamsters will be glad to have you gone.

This is only an internet forum, but you can sometimes really tell when somebody was probably a huge problem for everyone around them in real life.

Believe what you like. I go to work and bust my ass! Ever since this false car accident they have been on sum bull ship. But I'm not going to get offended on here. Never was I told I was doin a terrible job they just called me in the office and just fired me cuz I wouldn't kiss asthma.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
1F64AFB0-491B-45CD-9EB8-D8B78FA448C5.gif
The story goes like this, they are fudging with the wrong guy.. I have a lawer who will take a case and guide me to the things I need to make a suit. Which I pretty much have since I document everything. Not to mention they now have to fire each driver he sheets a

Believe what you like. I go to work and bust my ass! Ever since this false car accident they have been on sum bull ship. But I'm not going to get offended on here. Never was I told I was doin a terrible job they just called me in the office and just fired me cuz I wouldn't kiss asthma.

Oceanview

The only reason I'm debating on taken this to arbitration is because even my business agent thinks this is the best route. He sees how they are retaliating against me. Also he knows my hub manager to be a bully.

He shared a story with me on how a person from the hub who shut off the belt on my manager 10 years ago and Caused a lot of problems for him by doing that. after this person became a driver he sideswiped A-pole and my manager fired on he even said to my business agent he is firing the guy because of something that driver did 10 years ago..

I'm just trying to protect myself. You can call it foolish or stupid I don't care. This type of management is not needed in ANY WORK PLACE. A

The only reason I'm debating on taken this to arbitration is because even my business agent thinks this is the best route. He sees how they are retaliating against me. Also he knows my hub manager to be a bully.

He shared a story with me on how a person from the hub who shut off the belt on my manager 10 years ago and Caused a lot of problems for him by doing that. after this person became a driver he sideswiped A-pole and my manager fired on he even said to my business agent he is firing the guy because of something that driver did 10 years ago..

I'm just trying to protect myself. You can call it foolish or stupid I don't care. This type of management is not needed in ANY WORK PLACE. A
You can't falsify records. Period. I've seen many walked out the door for this. Some have come back, some haven't. But if you are going to the panel with that attitude.

Bye bye.

Oceanview

You can't falsify records. Period. I've seen many walked out the door for this. Some have come back, some haven't. But if you are going to the panel with that attitude.

Bye bye.

Lol I think your needed under your managers desk again. I'll be fine with what ever outcome. do you like to living on your knees or rather die taking a stand?

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
This needs to be your attitude when you go to the panel if you want your job back...

I'm new I didn't realize how big of a mistake I had just made. But I can't believe this is a fireable offense.

Not this...

I'm not gonna have it on my record that I was this suspended for 2-3weeks For sheeting a package closed 10 blocks from the location

Nor this...

I minus well stress his fat a** out or Make him so mad that He collapse.

Especially not this...

And I want them to know not to mess with me..

Nor this...

The story goes like this, they are fudging with the wrong guy.

they now have to fire each driver he sheets a

Incorrect.

Never was I told I was doin a terrible job they just called me in the office and just fired me cuz I wouldn't kiss asthma.

Incorrect.

I have a lawer

UPS has thousands of them.

Oceanview

Enjoy being poor.

Enjoy being poor?? Dude I make 30.36 as a laborer building scaffolds. I left cuz my wife is expecting a child and I don't want to be a way for 3 weeks at a time if they need me to travel. I've never made less than 60k since I was 21(27 now) I'm half owner of an estate sale business. Poor?? Lol I'm doing better than most I think.

Star B

White Lightening
dude, i've read one page of this thread and I also agree that you need to take the internet hardass down a couple levels.

So, I'm going to join in the chorus of the old timers here that you're going to panel and you need to be a little humble.

There is sucking your boss off being a submissive bitch and knocking the ego down, realizing you made a mistake and being apologetic for your actions, promising to be better, and maybe getting your job back. Another way to look at it is... do you want to play the long game with UPS or the short game? The fact you are going to panel means that you do want this job, so maybe you should play the long game, be humble and then play the game like all these other drivers whos combined experience probably exceeds how long you have been alive. Play the short game, keep up the attitude, and be shown the door.

Your choice.

I'm black
tenor.gif