Terrorists

rickyb

I love how you repeat Ralph Nader .
His only claim to fame was to write a false book about a car .
he passed ALOT of the popular regulations, was fourth most influential american, starred in a rage video, has never sold out, and is the number one authority on corporate power!

i cant believe you dont LOL

you should read his book "i told you so"

oldngray

nowhere special
he passed ALOT of the popular regulations, was fourth most influential american, starred in a rage video, has never sold out, and is the number one authority on corporate power!

You need to find new sources. Nader never "passed" anything. 4th most influential? ROFL! Number 1 authority? He is more an authority on number 2.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Where did he pass these popular regulations ? in Canada ?
4th most WHAT ? Where ?
99.9% of today's US citizens have never heard of him , along with everyone else that have no meaning in their self centered lives .

oldngray

nowhere special
how come i dont know your sources LOL? who are your favorites?

I use many sources and don't just mindlessly repeat what a couple of people say. And I think for myself to form my own conclusions from facts gathered from many sources. If I quote someone I post a link. If I don't post a link then I am not quoting anyone.

rickyb

I use many sources and don't just mindlessly repeat what a couple of people say. And I think for myself to form my own conclusions from facts gathered from many sources. If I quote someone I post a link. If I don't post a link then I am not quoting anyone.
so who are your favorites LOL?

oldngray

nowhere special
so who are your favorites LOL?

I don't have a few. I use many sources and don't have particular favorites. No particular person I am a devoted fan of for sure but mostly news aggregate sites of which I use a variety to see different viewpoints and from different perspectives. Not all slanted in the same direction. After reading and gathering data I am able to form my own opinions.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I don't have a few. I use many sources and don't have particular favorites. No particular person I am a devoted fan of for sure but mostly news aggregate sites of which I use a variety to see different viewpoints and from different perspectives. Not all slanted in the same direction. After reading and gathering data I am able to form my own opinions.
My main source is TOS.

rickyb

Where did he pass these popular regulations ? in Canada ?
4th most WHAT ? Where ?
99.9% of today's US citizens have never heard of him , along with everyone else that have no meaning in their self centered lives .
according to time magazine.

99% havent heard of him as a consequence of the threat he was to big business / government.

he was also high paid speaker in america and held the record for it.

mcgovern called him in consideration for vice prez.

from chris hedges -
The Congress, between 1966 and 1973, passed 25 pieces of consumer legislation, nearly all of which Nader had a hand in authoring. The auto and highway safety laws, the meat and poultry inspection laws, the oil pipeline safety laws, the product safety laws, the update on flammable fabric laws, the air pollution control act, the water pollution control act, the EPA, OSHA and the Environmental Council in the White House transformed the political landscape. Nader by 1973 was named the fourth most influential person in the country after Richard Nixon, Supreme Court Justice Earl Warren and the labor leader George Meany.

according to time magazine.

99% havent heard of him as a consequence of the threat he was to big business / government.

he was also high paid speaker in america and held the record for it.

mcgovern called him in consideration for vice prez.

from chris hedges -
The Congress, between 1966 and 1973, passed 25 pieces of consumer legislation, nearly all of which Nader had a hand in authoring. The auto and highway safety laws, the meat and poultry inspection laws, the oil pipeline safety laws, the product safety laws, the update on flammable fabric laws, the air pollution control act, the water pollution control act, the EPA, OSHA and the Environmental Council in the White House transformed the political landscape. Nader by 1973 was named the fourth most influential person in the country after Richard Nixon, Supreme Court Justice Earl Warren and the labor leader George Meany.
You are so interested in American history, why?

rickyb

how did you get so screwed up then HAHA. you should fire your sources.

i use twitter where i have a collection of all the people ive been interested in. my favorites are chris hedges, cornel west, ralph nader, richard wolff, noam chomsky, anonymous, and the matrix trilogy. i think 200 people i have on twitter were referred to me by one another.

chris hedges has a chapter in his book "wages of rebellion" called "the post constitutional era". you might be interested since you have such an open mind ;)

rickyb

You are so interested in American history, why?
i think it has to do with population size. we have what 10% of the american population so its harder to find good sources i have maybe 20 canadian sources, plus i think your country is closer to collapse then mine, and its the empire. canada is very americanized.

oldngray

nowhere special
how did you get so screwed up then HAHA. you should fire your sources.

i use twitter where i have a collection of all the people ive been interested in. my favorites are chris hedges, cornel west, ralph nader, richard wolff, noam chomsky, anonymous, and the matrix trilogy. i think 200 people i have on twitter were referred to me by one another.

chris hedges has a chapter in his book "wages of rebellion" called "the post constitutional era". you might be interested since you have such an open mind ;)

That is your biggest problem. Twitter is NOT a reliable news source.

i think it has to do with population size. we have what 10% of the american population so its harder to find good sources i have maybe 20 canadian sources, plus i think your country is closer to collapse then mine, and its the empire. canada is very americanized.
And very cold.
Nobody wants your expensive oil sands.