Terrorists

rickyb

He might even use CBC which leans to the left but is still a fairly good source.
no i dont use CBC at all. it has alot of trash shows like shark tank or whatever, lang and kevin oleary, etc, and it has a very similar bias like that of the corporate media, marginally better.

most of the news sources i use dont have traditional ad revenue. the best ones are funded by donation, and some of the other ones are funded by foreign government. u might wanna do the same.

but like i said above, i find PBS or CBC only do a marginally better job than the terrible domestic corporate media. PBS had one good political show that i was aware of which was bill moyers and thats it!

no i dont use CBC at all. it has alot of trash shows like shark tank or whatever, lang and kevin oleary, etc, and it has a very similar bias like that of the corporate media, marginally better.

most of the news sources i use dont have traditional ad revenue. the best ones are funded by donation, and some of the other ones are funded by foreign government. u might wanna do the same.

but like i said above, i find PBS or CBC only do a marginally better job than the terrible domestic corporate media. PBS had one good political show that i was aware of which was bill moyers and thats it!
Really??

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
what massive tax breaks are you referring to?

targeted tax breaks? small business incentives?

Look at how SC lured Boeing with tax breaks and RTW. Texas did the same thing with Toyota HQ by making them a very sweet deal. Reduced taxes, free land, freeway access and transportation connections etc. It all comes out of taxpayer's pockets and then the company "creates" jobs that pay $14-$15 per hour and the GOP politicians can take credit for being "job creators"

What an effing joke.

P

pickup

no i agree with both sides of it. its not even a debate for me. but im not sure why other people are perplexed by it.

probably because there was a concerted effort for them to be told the lie again and again.

Yea, we are all little sheeple, thank goodness we have foreigners like you and Piers Morgan willing to put their time in to straighten us out.

rickyb

Yea, we are all little sheeple, thank goodness we have foreigners like you and Piers Morgan willing to put their time in to straighten us out.
alot of you are. look at all the votes cruz, rubio, and clinton are getting. look at how many people tune into CNN, MSNBC, and FOX.

moreluck

golden ticket member

News sources funded by donations is usually some student in his parent's basement spouting off some stuff he just learned in class. "Ricky's Worldwide Opinions".

rickyb

News sources funded by donations is usually some student in his parent's basement spouting off some stuff he just learned in class. "Ricky's Worldwide Opinions".
hey since your so smart, i would love for you to show me on this thread where you called your own government's military a leading terrorist organization before i started doing it.

rickyb

Look at how SC lured Boeing with tax breaks and RTW. Texas did the same thing with Toyota HQ by making them a very sweet deal. Reduced taxes, free land, freeway access and transportation connections etc. It all comes out of taxpayer's pockets and then the company "creates" jobs that pay $14-$15 per hour and the GOP politicians can take credit for being "job creators"

What an effing joke.
they play states, cities, and countries off of each other.

its a total race to the bottom for the average joe while these corporations make off with millions.

rickyb

i found a rare species: an honest politician in america.

ive been following alan grayson for a few years now. theres some video of him ripping into the federal reserve or something like that about money printing.

anyways, heres an interview he did with jesse venturas son on the RT news show "watching the hawks" about the revenge terrorist attacks in europe. he mentioned americas security bureaucracy, following the constitution, and responding militarily all the time and whether that helps or not.

they also showed hillary clintons and ted cruz solution which was to advance the police state in america.

newfie

What an effing joke.

Boeing jobs in South Carolina paying well over the figure you mention. I believe Boeing is union?

https://www.glassdoor.ca/Salary/Boe...2.0,6_IL.7,17_IM161.htm?&countryRedirect=true

P

pickup

alot of you are. look at all the votes cruz, rubio, and clinton are getting. look at how many people tune into CNN, MSNBC, and FOX.

Actually, it would be more precise to state look at how many votes Cruz and Rubio ARE NOT getting.

P

pickup

because it puts the emphasis on letting the corporation do what it wants, since in this view it is a god.

i would look up what noam chomsky says about it.

ironically capitalism and corporations are the ones recently responsible for a loss of jobs due to outsourcing....so one way of having "job creation" is for american workers to start working for 50 cents an hour like china where the jobs have been going.

Out of curiosity, is it "job creation" when a car company transfers existing production from an American factory to one across the border to Canada? Did your heart just swell upon reading the scenario presented in the question posed?

If so, then perhaps one man's job destroyer is another man's job creator.