Terrorists

rickyb

CjG16nrXIAEDhND.jpg

rickyb

"Imperialism, she understood, not only empowers a war machine and enriches arms merchants and global capitalists. It is accompanied by a poisonous ideology—what social critic Dwight Macdonald called the “psychosis of permanent war”"

moreluck

golden ticket member
travelling to Europe our country warns....."Keep your guard up." There's nothing in Europe that I want to see !!!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Michael Moore ‏@MMFlint May 28

On this day, 1830, President/Terrorist Andrew Jackson signed the "Indian Removal Law". 100K taken from their homes &forced 2 march. 25k died

The Indian Act of Canada: Origins
The 1857 "Civilization of Indian Tribes Act", enacted by the British colonial government, declared that Indians who were "sufficiency advanced education wise or capable of managing their own affairs" would be enfranchised, i.e. given the vote. That law was the first of many seeking to encourage First Nation's People to relinquish their land, language, culture and existing rights in exchange for full British/Canadian citizenship. The law basically said that if an Indian man learned to read and signed a pledge to "live as a white" he was allowed to vote, own property, and serve on juries. But, he would lose all his Aboriginal rights.

rickyb

The Indian Act of Canada: Origins
The 1857 "Civilization of Indian Tribes Act", enacted by the British colonial government, declared that Indians who were "sufficiency advanced education wise or capable of managing their own affairs" would be enfranchised, i.e. given the vote. That law was the first of many seeking to encourage First Nation's People to relinquish their land, language, culture and existing rights in exchange for full British/Canadian citizenship. The law basically said that if an Indian man learned to read and signed a pledge to "live as a white" he was allowed to vote, own property, and serve on juries. But, he would lose all his Aboriginal rights.
same thing up here, but i heard you guys were worse i think because canada at least has given alot of land to the natives or something i forget

point is government is the biggest terrorist group

rickyb

you can get an idea of all the US backed terror / dictatorships around the world over the years:

10 of the Most Lethal CIA Interventions in Latin America

He and his heir to the regime, Jean Claude Duvalier, ordered massacres that were so horrendous they defy words. Over 100,000 people were murdered.

...The brutal CIA intervention wasn't complete until 200,000 had been killed

...t was now time to send in the CIA to take action against the government of Goulart, which they did in 1964. They put in power a brutal dictatorship that lasted 19 years. During this regime, thousands were tortured and hundreds executed.

...And then the CIA put in power Juan Maria Bordaberry and his military dictatorship. He ruled under direct order from Washington the next 12 years, during which he killed hundreds of people and tortured tens of thousands more. Repression was so brutal and Uruguayans were so traumatized and fearful they no longer carried out their traditional dances, which symbolize happiness and victory.