Thank you guys!

OneBoxAtATime

anytime buddy RPCDS have the best advice
🧔‍♂️✊
The main issue I'm worried about is them accusing me of padding stops. Like at one of my stops I had 2 boxes. So, their saying I made 2 stops out of that one stop. I don't remember doing that and I would never do that intentionally. They said I did that at other stops as well. 23 years with this company I'm not about to jeopardize it. I had an issue with one of my stops 412 and 408 chase ct. I delivered 408 then when I stops completed 412 as I was walking back to the pkg car I've notice 412 still in my board. So, I went back and rescanned the pkgs. I hit duplicate so it wouldn't create another stop. How do I defend myself tomorrow? I need some advice. Thanks

The main issue I'm worried about is them accusing me of padding stops. Like at one of my stops I had 2 boxes. So, their saying I made 2 stops out of that one stop. I don't remember doing that and I would never do that intentionally. They said I did that at other stops as well. 23 years with this company I'm not about to jeopardize it. I had an issue with one of my stops 412 and 408 chase ct. I delivered 408 then when I stops completed 412 as I was walking back to the pkg car I've notice 412 still in my board. So, I went back and rescanned the pkgs. I hit duplicate so it wouldn't create another stop. How do I defend myself tomorrow? I need some advice. Thanks
Just be honest

DIAD 6 SUCKS
Tell them you try to do the right thing and maybe inadvertently you made an error

Is the difference between making a mistake and being dirty intentionally

Last edited:

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
That stuff happens here all the time , your manager must have it out for you. They know how glitchy the new diads are tell them it was raining and Diad started glitching and freezing you don’t know what happened 🤷‍♂️

OneBoxAtATime

That stuff happens here all the time , your manager must have it out for you. They know how glitchy the new diads are tell them it was raining and Diad started glitching and freezing you don’t know what happened 🤷‍♂️
The only answer I can give them is I don't recall doing that. And I would never do that intentionally. maybe I need some training on this diad 6. I don't know what you think?

Brownwind

The main issue I'm worried about is them accusing me of padding stops. Like at one of my stops I had 2 boxes. So, they’re saying I made 2 stops out of that one stop. I don't remember doing that and I would never do that intentionally. They said I did that at other stops as well. 23 years with this company I'm not about to jeopardize it. I had an issue with one of my stops 412 and 408 chase ct. I delivered 408 then when I stops completed 412 as I was walking back to the pkg car I've notice 412 still in my board. So, I went back and rescanned the pkgs. I hit duplicate so it wouldn't create another stop. How do I defend myself tomorrow? I need some advice. Thanks
The board will deliver stops with out touching the screen in the rain and snow. You can’t edit to correct that mistake.

It’s the season for discipline. It seems like the supps have additional information you’re not aware of or sharing. Hope it works out. Tell the truth and let us know how it goes

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
The only answer I can give them is I don't recall doing that. And I would never do that intentionally. maybe I need some training on this diad 6. I don't know what you think?
Yeah sounds good. Explain the issues with the new Diad you press one button totally opposite is selected. Maybe bring a Diad too and ask for demonstration on the controls.
😎

Pullman Brown

No no
They're talking about duplicate stops

7299C0AC-60BC-400F-B5F9-3F5F1897AF89.gif

The board will deliver stops with out touching the screen in the rain and snow. You can’t edit to correct that mistake.

It’s the season for discipline. It seems like the supps have additional information you’re not aware of or sharing. Hope it works out. Tell the truth and let us know how it goes
I'm ready to go back to paper

YeeYee

Go into the settings and change it to glove enhanced. Screen isn’t as sensitive and water won’t set it off.