Thanks, we appreciate it.

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by selfcancelsignal, Nov 22, 2014.

1. Can we get a few more barcodes & smaller print on the gazillion Surepost parcels we're gonna continue to see roll in over the next few weeks?

2. Wally

Wally Hailing from Parts Unknown.

Reading glasses, why fight it?

3. silenze

silenze Lunch is the best part of the day

Kinda like how the pal labels keep getting smaller

4. TooTechie

TooTechie Geek in Brown

Good then maybe they won't block the barcode, the address and the cod amount

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

It's funny you mention this as I found myself squinting at a few of those labels to make I sure I grabbed the right package for that stop, which was a 1+1.

6. joeboodog

joeboodog good people drink good beer

You don't need glasses, just longer arms.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. bleedinbrown58

bleedinbrown58 ahhh....the mouth breathers

I don't know print is getting smaller...or our eyesight is getting worse. For years I avoided wearing my reading glasses at work....I can't do that anymore....at least not without a splitting headache.

8. Kmac

Kmac New Member

I started wearing bifocal contacts. Works great!

9. bleedinbrown58

bleedinbrown58 ahhh....the mouth breathers

Yeah I don't put things in my eyes....just my preference...lol

10. RonBurgandy??????????

RonBurgandy?????????? God is Great, beer is good , People are crazy.

Maybe get a pair of those night vision goggles that that 1 guy was talkin bout gettin. Heard they got daytime vision enhancement features

11. RonBurgandy??????????

RonBurgandy?????????? God is Great, beer is good , People are crazy.

That's what she said

12. Mike hunt

Mike hunt Guest

Just take the time to read them. This job isn't a race. You'll get done when you get done. Come to peace with this and you are golden.

13. I do, but it's just frustrating. I just wanna see the address quick, & the bigger 1 is always the post office. Then when I need to see the apt. # on the lower/real address, a lot of times it's smudged. Gotta love hearing, "Sir, this isn't our address." "Look lower ya dumb snatch."

14. Mike hunt

Mike hunt Guest

The earlier you come to grips with this job and all that comes with it the better. Lesson one there are going to be annoying things like this is everyday. One might stop or there could be a service change but another will step in. They will never go away. If you understand this you can come to peace with it and just laugh at this crap. Try it.

15. Packmule

Packmule Well-Known Member

Love how DIAD tries to read everything but the right one.

16. sailfish

sailfish Having way too much fun.

And if the scanners would, please continue to place the PAL labels over the barcode, no matter how big the package is.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  17. bottomups

bottomups Bad Moon Risen'

One of the lenses fell out of my glasses with about 30 stops left over on Friday. Don't think my arm could have been long enough to read the label or the Diad. Made for a much longer night.
    Worse was trying to get that tiny screw back into the frame without my bifocals!

18. Just 'cause I can't be a driver, I'm gonna be a total richard about it. What I think every time I encounter these.

19. I have a spare pair,that I bring with me. My old glasses,still good enough to finish the day,If need be.

20. It's always the really sticky ones too, not the ones that are easy to peel off.