The “Great Re-set”

Do you believe there is a “Great Re-set” going on now?

• Total voters

rickyb

And I better tell a friend of mine from Venezuela who owns 3 or 4 rentals as well as two houses that he doesn’t own anything. And the rest of the Hispanics I know who own their homes. Or all the Black people I know who own their homes. Or the young 22 year old from Puerto Rico I met who is working 7 days a week to buy a home. If what @rickyb says is true, he’s wasting his time.
42 and 47% vs whites 70 something % i believe

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Great reset is just revolutionary ideology surrounding the opportunity handed to them by Covid.
Year one in France.
Year 0 in Cambodia.
Cultural Revolution in the communist states.
New Deal/Reconstruction/America Revolution, etc.
It’s about tearing down the foundations of your society that were built on oppression and inequality rebuilding anew, also modernization through coordinated efforts and government incentives.
6BCAD104-F970-4D30-9CE3-0D28420DC7BB.gif

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
And I better tell a friend of mine from Venezuela who owns 3 or 4 rentals as well as two houses that he doesn’t own anything. And the rest of the Hispanics I know who own their homes. Or all the Black people I know who own their homes. Or the young 22 year old from Puerto Rico I met who is working 7 days a week to buy a home. If what @rickyb says is true, he’s wasting his time.
Hard work pays off. You get out of life what you put in it.
-SSgt Elder

UnionStrong

He’s a slacker

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
He’s a slacker
The young guy was hustling! He and another guy delivered my washer and dryer. I didn’t pay for installation. He did the installation anyway. Smart move on his part. I guess he figured he’d either get a good tip or not. That way he gets all the money rather than whatever percentage Lowes might want to give him.

UnionStrong

The young guy was hustling! He and another guy delivered my washer and dryer. I didn’t pay for installation. He did the installation anyway. Smart move on his part. I guess he figured he’d either get a good tip or not. That way he gets all the money rather than whatever percentage Lowes might want to give him.
They didn’t grow up being pampered like Rick boy, the slacker. There not afraid of hard work.