The Walking Dead (Spoiler Alert!!!!)

oldngray

nowhere special
That place looks different without CGI
visual_effects_hollywood_before_after_10.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special
FX has a new series "The Strain" starting next week. From the promos I thought it might be similar to Walking Dead. It does have vampires instead of zombies but not the cute sparkly friendly ones. It might be worth watching.

Insaneasylum

You mean Terminus? I'm wagering Carol and Tyrese will play some role in the escape of our heros.
Yeah terminus is what I meant. Yes I am just guessing about tyrese and carol. But carol has become super shifty and Beth was kidnaped not like she got in the car willingly. So I wouldn't think her captors are of the friendly type.

Sent using BrownCafe App

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Yeah terminus is what I meant. Yes I am just guessing about tyrese and carol. But carol has become super shifty and Beth was kidnaped not like she got in the car willingly. So I wouldn't think her captors are of the friendly type.

Sent using BrownCafe App

We don't know if Beth was kidnapped. The funeral home was being overrun and that may have been her only escape.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
My oldest son was playing a "super hero walker" as he called it today. All he would say is he had to keep an arm and a leg in a hole most of the day and it took six makeup people an hour to remove all of the makeup off of him. Maybe he worked with Michone today?

my oldest son was playing a "super hero walker" as he called it today. All he would say is he had to keep an arm and a leg in a hole most of the day and it took six makeup people an hour to remove all of the makeup off of him. Maybe he worked with Michone today?
Did he say? what kind of hole, he was keeping It in? and which leg was it? :devil3::devil3:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
He has to sign a confidentiality statement to work on the show, so he refuses to talk about the plot until after that episode shows. He did tell his brother that he got so nasty he had to throw his underwear away though!