The Walking Dead (Spoiler Alert!!!!)

oldngray

nowhere special
Nice diversion by Salazar letting the Walkers out. The guardsmen need to learn to control their fire and learn the vital area.

That was far too much spray and pray without hitting anything. Unlikely the guardsmen would have behaved that way. They seemed to know what they were doing before that.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Rick was wise to reject Father Gabriel volunteering. I see Carol is still in stealth mode. I also see Daryl's bike now sounds like the Honda that it is. I thought maybe Glenn was going to use that tractor with the rotovator to clear out the farm supply store. Quite the cliff hanger.
TARA LIVES! No dain bramage at all!!

oldngray

nowhere special
Rick was wise to reject Father Gabriel volunteering. I see Carol is still in stealth mode. I also see Daryl's bike now sounds like the Honda that it is. I thought maybe Glenn was going to use that tractor with the rotovator to clear out the farm supply store. Quite the cliff hanger.
TARA LIVES! No dain bramage at all!!

The whole pied piper idea was completely idiotic. The zombies were trapped in the quarry and it would have made a lot more sense to solve the problem there. Too many better ways. Like fire or just drive over them with some of that construction equipment. Even if their zombie walk had worked they could wander back at any time.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
The whole pied piper idea was completely idiotic. The zombies were trapped in the quarry and it would have made a lot more sense to solve the problem there. Too many better ways. Like fire or just drive over them with some of that construction equipment. Even if their zombie walk had worked they could wander back at any time.
Some sort of napalm/explosives/guns scenario might have worked in the quarry. Explosives would be around. They could have crushed a lot with some heavy equipment with them being so packed together.