Things You Will Never Hear Said at UPS....

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

:happy-very: I did feel bad for him after he told us his surgery story in the chat though.

Were they able to successfully remove his head from his butt? I'm sorry, I have little to no compassion for that guy. It was hard to tell if he really was that stupid or just putting on one hell of an act, but he was annoying as hell. I know, some (maybe a lot) of you may say the same about me, and perhaps rightfully so, but Elton just rubbed me the wrong way.

What'dyabringmetoday???

Were they able to successfully remove his head from his butt? I'm sorry, I have little to no compassion for that guy. It was hard to tell if he really was that stupid or just putting on one hell of an act, but he was annoying as hell. I know, some (maybe a lot) of you may say the same about me, and perhaps rightfully so, but Elton just rubbed me the wrong way.
I think it is just your condescending demeanor that sometimes annoys people. Possibly the fact that you are always right about everything. Other than that, everyone probably thinks you are a heck of a guy. (I suspect you are sorting your truck as I type this derogatory message.):smart:

tieguy

Banned
We got tired of that jerk making all teamsters look bad so we took him out to the bar and beat the crap out of him.

I really think you need to restudy this route because I can take a nap and still run scratch.

I'll code out an extra half hour to meal since I was BS'ing with joe and lost track of the time.

My center manager kicked my but today and I deserved it.

Soberups has been elected the chairman of our safety committee.:happy-very:

What'dyabringmetoday???

We got tired of that jerk making all teamsters look bad so we took him out to the bar and beat the crap out of him.

I really think you need to restudy this route because I can take a nap and still run scratch.

I'll code out an extra half hour to meal since I was BS'ing with joe and lost track of the time.

My center manager kicked my but today and I deserved it.

Soberups has been elected the chairman of our safety committee.:happy-very:
Too bad the two sides can't meet in the middle. Too many hard heads and big egos on both sides. Unfortunately it gets worse with each passing day. Would be nice to channel our energy to defeat Fred. I will wake up now that the scent of the morning coffee is wafting by. p.s.-I wonder how many of us feel that things really could be much worse.

dillweed

To sorters:
Gosh, his/her door is down so we put the extra unloader in your trailer. Don't worry about it, we'll just open the diverter so some of your pkgs flow down to him/her and you won't get squashed. There's really no need for him/her to lean back and have refreshments while you are dying over here.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Starting tommorow we fill focus all route planning with an eye on customer service. Routes will be adjusted so business customers get AM to early PM deliveries. Residential splits will no longer be paled into AM sections before businesses. Computerized route planning will be replaced by customer and driver feedback. Whenever possible common sense will prevail over production quotas. center manager's will now have the ability to decide if the printout from above works in the real world. We as a corporation have finally figured out that no amount of imaginary fuel saving can replace lost customers and we are driving more away than any Sales Lead contests can ever hope to replace. New motto, "Putting the "S" back in UPS"

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
We are going back to paper, Diads are too expensive.

The paper logbooks will be recycled so we put the green in brown. (much like some of your new UPS shirts and hats)

tieguy

Banned
Too bad the two sides can't meet in the middle. Too many hard heads and big egos on both sides. Unfortunately it gets worse with each passing day. Would be nice to channel our energy to defeat Fred. I will wake up now that the scent of the morning coffee is wafting by. p.s.-I wonder how many of us feel that things really could be much worse.

I hope you didn't read all that doom and gloom into my post. this is a joke thread it actually promotes some of the teamwork you speak of as we all learn to laugh at ourselves.

Bryishre

ktm atv racer
Starting tommorow we fill focus all route planning with an eye on customer service. Routes will be adjusted so business customers get AM to early PM deliveries. Residential splits will no longer be paled into AM sections before businesses. Computerized route planning will be replaced by customer and driver feedback. Whenever possible common sense will prevail over production quotas. center manager's will now have the ability to decide if the printout from above works in the real world. We as a corporation have finally figured out that no amount of imaginary fuel saving can replace lost customers and we are driving more away than any Sales Lead contests can ever hope to replace. New motto, "Putting the "S" back in UPS"

they do tell us that but its on April 1 lol

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
1. We're going to hire enough help this peak so you can see your family in the month of December. 2.I was watching you on the GPS and it said you were going 76 mph thru a neighborhood.slow down.